[moved] Who Cares?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
you guys would struggle to find me out there!!!!!

bloody country bumpkins.

hey Dan, if you look towards the West...thats the direction away from the water, you know the one where the sun goes down.

anyway if you look in that direction you will see a range of hills, optimistically called mountains. Beyond this sandstone curtain is a whole new world for you to discover, where Milk isnt raised in cartons and meat doesnt automatically appear in supermarkets.

Have a look, you might be surprised, and we do have electricity so you can plug your laptop and hairdryer in.

hairdryer????? pfffftt

I know its there I prefer to refer to it as "The Badlands" where bumpkins range free, donned in bad fashion and talking too damned slowly.

Next time I have to venture out there I will make sure I take fork with me so I can poke it in my eye to relieve the mind numbing boredom!

I can see it now.....the floor covered in a tarten pattern as far as the eye can see....with the odd ugg boot sticking up

thats tartan I assume you mean, at least we can spell.

And yes some of the ugg boots out here are quite odd, I will grant you

the only reason you can spell is because there is bugger all else to do out there.....

By the way being able to spell "Tartan" well that speaks for itself......

Ladies and Gentlemen let me introduce you to Mr. flannelette. A.K.A Fro

Dan I take great offense to that last comment :)

I may not be the slave to fashion that some people who shall remain nameless ie. you, but there is not, has never been, and will never be any trace of flannalette in my wardrobe.

Its Bathurst, not Mt Druitt :)

the only reason its never been in your wardrobe is because they dont make a model with two holes for your heads out there. For those with one head, they dont make the hole big enough for your elongated jaws.

:D :D

Come on are you telling me you were never a fan of Nirvana?

Nup, Cobain was a loser prat.

one of those rock "stars" who have somehow become better since their death

i am not talking about the lead singer I am speakingof their music!

and I find that a poor usage of the term Sorry!

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4