[moved] The Northern Beaches, the western suburbs with a beach, time to stir some trouble

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
I have been discussing this in private but must say that the northern beaches would be great if not for a large majority of its occupants.

I can not wait to get back to Mosman, showera nd wash away the scum I have accumilated in living here the past few months.

People get all high and mighty about the beaches, and turn their noses up at the western suburbs, but the only difference between the two places is a beach and a few co-ordinates.

The people are much the same, the same malcontent scum with bad attitudes an insular, clandestine outlook on life, and no real hope of improving their life or doing anything with it.

The majority of the place disgusts me and the people are no better than anyone else.

At least on the lower north shore you can go to the pub and speak to whoever you want without fear of it ending in a fight, at least people have the basic manner to turn down requests without snide remarks or threatening demeaners. People think we are snobs on the lower north shore, it simply isn't true we just have common courtesy and manners for all.

The beaches has immature swine who have barely grown up. Although there are a select few in every bunch who can disprove it and obviously many of the people here fall in that latter category and my friends are friends so it is hard to see outside of that.

but still get me out of this middle of no where toilet with a beach and get me back to where people are real, genuine and polite!

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Do your worst......Daniel is baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaackkkk!!!!!!!!!!

id be keeping quiet too nutz

The northern beaches, lower north shore etc etc are all full of swine these days and there are only a few pockets of genuinly nice polite people left. Its more a change in society in general than the microgeographic areas.

I believe that there are plenty of rental vancancies in mosman at half their residents are in jail - Brad Cooper, Rya Williams etc. And the other half will be when they are eventually caught.

I grew up in Mosman and my parents have lived there for 50 years. It used to be a good suburb but over the past 20 years it has become full of upper class wankers and ****wits.

Reminds me of the Chaser effort where they proposed the Mosque for Mosman. Classic Television.

At least the upper class people have the common courtesy to say "please" "thankyou" "hello" and other normal manners

I am shocked when i hear more than a grunt out of the occupants of the northern beaches. Lower class scum living on the beach.

That is all the place is Liverpool with a beach

considering there is already one there and also a jewish mosque then it really was just rubbish anyway

Dont worry Dan. Your whole outlook will change for the better once a you find the girl of your dreams (get laid) in Dee Why ! :p

There are some plonkers down the beaches, especially in DY. I would not admit to living there but nor would I admit to living in Mosman, the place is full of wankers or wannabe wankers.

pfft the majority of the people I meet in mosman are all good and friendly, the ones that arent are from te beaches normally.

In the beaches, the majority of people I meet are wankers!

the place is a hole. Liverpool was still **** just I met the one good girl from there, though you can take the girl out of the west but not the west out of the girl.

So far I have seen nothing that disproves that the beaches is a hole, or should be!

Boo ****ing hoo , the lot of ya.
WE had a neighbours garden ripped up overnight and next door had their tree set on fire at 2.00am. Ahhhh , gotta love the ****ry.

Sounds like you have a lot of ex-Northern Beaches people there Earl

Earl, why did you rip up the neighbours garden?
Well the wife was busy lighting the tree and i was on look out. Realising that it was 2.00am and dead quiet i thought i should make myself useful. besides, I cant stand ****ing Roses.

All honesty , the kids were about 6 to 7 yers old and it was 2.00am. Where the hell are the parents????

Boo ****ing hoo , the lot of ya.
WE had a neighbours garden ripped up overnight and next door had their tree set on fire at 2.00am. Ahhhh , gotta love the ****ry.

Sounds like some pitt street farmer from Mosman doing some illegal land clearing to improve their views.

We dont mind putting trees up on the northern side of Mosman, that way we dont have to look at the friggin northern beaches, also we hope we can hide mosman from the scum that way.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2