[moved] The Northern Beaches, the western suburbs with a beach, time to stir some trouble

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
One of the good things about summer on the northern beaches is that all our stench and pollution is blown over Mosman by the north easterly winds and the crap from all the crap from north head is blown straight on to balmoral beach.

And the winter southerlies don't worry us on the beaches because everyone knows that Mosman people's **** doesn't stink anyway.

Yeah again have no objection to the place. i grew up ont eh northern beaches too. It is the people that spoil it.

It is ashame most of them have to come through Mosman to get to work, it devalues the place just by having them drive through

[quote author=byso]
Earl, why did you rip up the neighbours garden?
Well the wife was busy lighting the tree and i was on look out. Realising that it was 2.00am and dead quiet i thought i should make myself useful. besides, I cant stand ****ing Roses.

All honesty , the kids were about 6 to 7 yers old and it was 2.00am. Where the hell are the parents????

[/quote]

Yep- I see that **** all the time where I live (which isn't far from you earl) I've read a few stories about the little ****es pegging rocks at buses etc. and I see they even forced a local shopkeeper out of business in ummm Ashmont I think it was.....

Pj, Spot on. I live in a reasonable suburb next to Ashmont. My wife catches the bus and as it went through Ashmont a month ago two little ****s pelted it with large rocks.
Tarakan Cellars in Ashmont gets robbed all the time. And if you go into the Ashmont Post Office and go BOO at the attendee , you just may kill him , as he has been robbed many , many times and is a very frail scared man.

If the nrothern beaches were a small town it would be pretty much the same

Pj, Spot on. I live in a reasonable suburb next to Ashmont. My wife catches the bus and as it went through Ashmont a month ago two little ****s pelted it with large rocks.
Tarakan Cellars in Ashmont gets robbed all the time. And if you go into the Ashmont Post Office and go BOO at the attendee , you just may kill him , as he has been robbed many , many times and is a very frail scared man.
unfortunately the little sods know their rights and the adults in their lifes are hardly good examples- I feel sorry for the people who have to put up with their crap. You can't really blame the police because their hands are tied- the magistrates let them all off with a wrap around the knuckles!

Having lived in Balgowlah for 25 years the only people that I have a problem with are the snobs who have moved into the area.

The one's s who have moved into the area because they couldn't afford to live on the lower north shore.

Having grown up in the Northern beaches I saw the exact same thing 5 - 6 years ago when I first moved out. It hasn't changed the majority of people are still dick heads

[quote author=earl]
unfortunately the little sods know their rights and the adults in their lifes are hardly good examples- I feel sorry for the people who have to put up with their crap. You can't really blame the police because their hands are tied- the magistrates let them all off with a wrap around the knuckles!
[/quote]

You English by any chance Pj???
Thats all my pommy father called me was a Little sod.

only because of their proximity to getting the hell out of the place and onto the lower north shore!

[quote author=PJ]
[quote author=earl]
[/quote]

You English by any chance Pj???
Thats all my pommy father called me was a Little sod.

[/quote]

well if you look a long way back down the family tree I think you will find Scotish blood but na- I was just looking for a word to descibe them that wouldn't incur the wrath of the censor *#@!

[quote author=earl]
[quote author=byso]
Earl, why did you rip up the neighbours garden?
Well the wife was busy lighting the tree and i was on look out. Realising that it was 2.00am and dead quiet i thought i should make myself useful. besides, I cant stand ****ing Roses.

[/quote]

I actually caught Earl and his mates in the act and took the photo below.
[br][img=200x135]../../AE_files/public/1156390259_10_FT128390_drinkresponsibility_.jpg[/img][br]
[/quote]

Nah that's not at earl's place that's just a couple of typical Mosman residents behind the grandstand at Mosman oval having a few VB's while they wait to pick their kids up from school.

The problem starts when they drink all the VB as they usually run a few kids over in their 4WD's on the way up to the bottlo to buy more.

we dont pick up the kids, half of us dont have the little bastards, and the rest have people who take them to school for us.

We are too busy buying designer clothes and drinking premium beer at the oaks.

Whilst the beaches people's clothes are so ratty, old and torn they think they are "alternative" or wearing designer stuff whilst they swill the beer we dont even have the time to look at.

The Northern Beaches is just slang for "Bogans"

So its settled

The northern beaches is full of dickheads
and mosman with the rest of the lower north shore is full of wankers who are also dickheads just with smaller dicks

Hey Clon,
i didnt know you were at my Wedding Reception. Have you got any more pics. It was a good time had by all.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4