[moved] Short Lived...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

c_eagle

Reserve Grader
My return to the official MSE forum seems to have been halted. I wonder if they'll email me and tell me why I was banned this time. :bdh:

I can imagine its because when ever you open your mouth you dribble **** to piss people off.

But thats just a hunch.

So who did you stir up this time C eagle?

You are now in matabeles league for multiple bannings

Now flip, no need to be so crass.

I didn't do anything really Wheel, it must have been a tip off from the dancing greek.

Gees fLip thats a little nasty!

c_eagle is a welcome addition here.

No need for the AE crew to get involved though.

c_eagle, I invited myself to prevent another **** fight. Everytime someone goes to ME to defend and banned member, say anything or do anything, the masses always take it the wrong was and we end up with a week of copping **** and dan gets a load of emails which by the sounds of it he doesn't need right now.

Do want you want guys, But I wash my hands of this **** anymore.

Byso, im sure c_eagle is the last person to take what anyone says to seriously.

ilovejohnhoward.com

Cw please dont post anythinglike that on ME. It starts innocently enough but quickly degenerates into a **** fight just as Flipper said.

We can all fight our own battles and I highly doubt c_eagles needs us to go on a crusade on his behalf

Thread: "Guess who's back"
CW:" C_Eagle is gorrrrn again. No indiscretion this time but it looks like his previous ban has been reinstituted!"

HOLY CRAP! MAN THE FORT!

All I did was place a post that said "Guess who is out this weekend?"

I don't think it has anything to do with AE - what goes on here is irrelevant to any other forum or site.

Oh and this post is being moved to the social forum

What fLip said is true. We've stuck up for issues before on ME then AE get labeled.

So I won’t get too involved I may offer some conciliatory support.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4