[Moved] MWSE forum stupidity (part 2)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Better to keep it fun than ban people for being passionate in my opinion Lsz but I am not under tge same constraints as places like mwse

WAMF link said:
my gonads are likely to be much larger than yours cambo.
Pay a bit more attention. Codeman attempted contact with (your father).....to no avail.
I didn't see any comment from you about that?

I'm not going to beg anyone to reinstate me. It's my choice if I want to have a whinge for being banned for nothing(which I have now stopped).
Don't read what I have to say if you don't like but don't have a crack at me on mwse when you know full well I cant respond.
answer the question mate!!!!!
I read codemans letter and thought it was well written and i think if he doesnt get a reply its poor.
I'm pretty sure the side traveled up thursday or friday so that MAYBE the reason he hasnt got a response yet.

However Wamf cody actually put his balls on the line and fired up an email so if he does get ignored he has every right to be bitter.

But for you to just whinge and bitch over here without even trying is deadset soft.

The fact that you started a second thread shows that you are using this place to push your own cause.

Before i get accused of joining the congaline of suckholes can i say i think there has been an overreaction from the club, however god theres been some vile stuff over there of late from people. (no wamf im not refering to you when i say that, i think you and cody have been caught in the crossfire somewhat.)

Dan link said:
Better to keep it fun than ban people for being passionate in my opinion Lsz but I am not under tge same constraints as places like mwse

Agree....plus it helps to foster a sense of community etc etc etc

Cambo link said:
I'm pretty sure the side traveled up thursday or friday so that MAYBE the reason he hasnt got a response yet.
  It didn't appear to curtail his broadcasting.

Just thought I'd let everyone know that I have still not received a response from Peters. Its really given me the ****s that a member could be treated this way. I don't think I was rude in that email, and would have expected better from the club.

Does anyone know who I should speak to to express my dissatisfaction with what has gone on here? I really think others in the administration should know how poor the service can be.

I used to email the CEO directly, not sure that would work anymore :)

codewana link said:
Just thought I'd let everyone know that I have still not received a response from Peters. Its really given me the S**ts that a member could be treated this way. I don't think I was rude in that email, and would have expected better from the club.

Does anyone know who I should speak to to express my dissatisfaction with what has gone on here? I really think others in the administration should know how poor the service can be.

if you wanted to go above the clubs head just let gallop know whats happening..

jjai link said:
[quote author=codewana link=topic=183419.msg264854#msg264854 date=1275371072]
Just thought I'd let everyone know that I have still not received a response from Peters. Its really given me the S**ts that a member could be treated this way. I don't think I was rude in that email, and would have expected better from the club.

if you wanted to go above the clubs head just let gallop know whats happening..
[/quote]

I'd rather not go above them - that would not be good for the club and my reasons for wanting to contact a higher official is for the benefit of the club after all.

Do it, I'm sure David Gallop will drop everything to address the pressing issue of a fan being banned from a club's forum.

Chip and Chase, that statement makes you look like a goose. I don't give a rats about the forum, I'm more concerned about the fact that the administration cares so little about its members that it doesn't bother to reply to emails anymore.

Seriously, why bother posting if you're not going to read the posts before yours?

My bad, I'll rephrase that

Do it, I'm sure David Gallop will drop everything to address the pressing issue of a fan not getting a reply to his email about being banned from a club's forum.

Sarcasm aside (after all, it is the lowest form of wit), just because your expectation of the club is low, doesn't mean that we, as members, are not entitled to some professional curtousy.

Don't worry about going to Gallop, I hear the United Nations have tabled this for their next meeting. 

They'll try to end the war in Afghanistan afterwards if they get time. 

Not too many here take themselves seriously Code! I agree with your sentiments and it is poor form - though not unexpected given those involved.

The danger here guys is a total shut down of the MWSE forum, and that would be very bad as it drives valuable dollars into the clubs coffers (through people buying online etc etc). The merchandise manager is overseas on holidays but I know he's beside himself with worry about how this is going to affect his merchandise sales, so I do tend to think that things will calm down and get back to relative "normal" at some stage in the near future.

But the continued pushing of this angst on the MWSE forum (whilst understanding the concerns of members feeling like they have been wronged) will bring the death knell of this  valuable resource closer and closer, so I do urge a bit of calm from everyone.

Please don't jump on my back and say "oh you are just towing the party line"...that's far from the truth BUT I am just tyring to be level headed.

A vibrant MWSE website, with MWTV, interviews, information etc etc is a very necessary part of many of our lives and I'd really hope that people could see through the haze and act accordingly so it can be kept going.

If you want to bag officials, players, me..whomever, come on here and rip in....but let's keep the other forum a little more sanitised as requested by the club (rightly or wrongly).

good for us though....as at this morning we had a daily average hit count for June of over 43,000 (not unique hits) but that is a massive amount

Yes I agree Dan good for you, and as you know I have been promoting Silvertails for you through my mailing list so hopefully we have added a few newbies and some people that may be returning as a result. I am very pro both forums, there's also the Eagle Rockers as well but my understanding is that they are a very small group with perhaps 20-30 members only so I don;t really flog that one at all. I just don't want to see the death of the official one as that will put the website back a decade, and despite what anyone says on here a healthy Sea Eagles website generating lots of visits and lots of revenue for the club can't be a bad thing.

Chip & Chase link said:
My bad, I'll rephrase that

Do it, I'm sure David Gallop will drop everything to address the pressing issue of a fan not getting a reply to his email about being banned from a club's forum.

what you mean is... gallop cant even look after his own **** so how do you expect him to fix any clubs supporters issues..

im over it now i found this place its all cool.. i will be renewing my membership probably upgrade to bronze even though i wont even hardly use it.. just supporting my team.. i will also be leaving about 1,200 dollars at the warehouse when i get up there later this month or early next..

but i have one thought ..  if rex mossop was our media manager we could say & be how we wanted to on that forum  ..  just my 2 cents ..  :D

jjai, you'r best off going to the warehouse tomorrow between 10-1... there's a big sale happening and the GF and I are gonna be there to take advantage of it!  ;)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6