MVP: Most Valuable player for [Round 3 Sea Eagles v Bulldogs 2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mosto

I have a well known member
Premium Member
Pretty gutsy effort I thought. I'm going:

3 Mateo
2 Ferris
1 Turbo

But I expect this to be a pretty open vote.

Get yours in!

Top game from our forwards. Stepped up to a massive dogs pack and I think came out on top. To bad DCE and our outside backs (bar Mateo) played like a bunch of school girls!

Mateo
Jake T
Mason

3 - Namus
2 - Feliti
1 - T-Red

Lui seems like he is on a mission this year. I hope he keeps it up. Mateo is showing something at 5/8 that I haven't seen from him before. And T-Red just continues to impress.

Our pack, our much maligned pack, won a clear points decision over the much vaunted Dogs pack tonight. What let us down was goal kicking.

3 - Namus
2 - Feliti
1 - T-Red

Lui seems like he is on a mission this year. I hope he keeps it up. Mateo is showing something at 5/8 that I haven't seen from him before. And T-Red just continues to impress.

Our pack, our much maligned pack, won a clear points decision over the much vaunted Dogs pack tonight. What let us down was goal kicking. 0/4. Could have won this game by 6 points scoring 4 tries to 3.....
Totally agree, love Dunamis's energy & attitude!

3 - Namus
2 - Feliti
1 - T-Red

Our pack, our much maligned pack, won a clear points decision over the much vaunted Dogs pack tonight. What let us down was goal kicking. 0/4. Could have won this game by 6 points scoring 4 tries to 3.....
Dogs forwards played within themselves on cruise control and our pack had to have elevated levels of enthusiasm just to match a disinterested Dogs pack, I would not say a clear decision but at least matched and a little on top in stages.

1. Feleti- back to back great games. Looked dangerous every time he touched it.
2. Tommy Symonds- didn't stop all night,
3. Jake- Was in everything. Great performance.

3 - Namus
2 - Feliti
1 - T-Red

And T-Red just continues to impress.

Please explain? What exactly does he do that impresses?
Not having a go at you, but I rate him quite average.
Yes he marks up at centre to cover injuries.
Yes when he does, he lets 1-2 tries in regardless.

No win, but proud of our pack. Stood up tonight. Terrible 5th tackle options. DCE had and off night with the boot. Found the fullback or winger on the full far too much.

Special mention to Skivy tonight. May not have been his best game ever but he continually pushes through the pain barrier to play for this team. I thought he was gone after he went down and was surprised to see him back out there. But he got involved after coming back on and wasn't just a passenger.

Opposition supporters may not like Steve Matai, but you can't question his guts.

3 - Mateo: was dangerous every time he touched the ball, his passing is so damn crisp
2 - Lui: played like he was on a one man mission to destroy James Graham, and some great runs too
1 - Jake T: great effort in his 3rd game, stood up and made an impact against a monster forward pack

I thought Skivy was great too. Huge commitment with Killer missing. Stuffed a dummy half play and few small things but a huge effort. But overall it was damn disappointing. Mateo did some good things. Blair has some really terrific handling skills. T-Red tried hard all night. Still, I don't feel like voting.

(3) Mateo - looked dangerous tonight with the ball
(2) Burgess - had real go forward and had huge involvement
(1) Turbo - first time I have seen him play on tv really impressed with his work rate

Steve Matai.,,,,seriously you are insane. And don't we all just love it!! I cannot believe after seeing what happened to his arm, and the pain you could see on his face!! And he comes back out? True warrior.

Anyway I'm going
3) Jake T (I just think he's awesome, and really stood up tonight)
2) Lui (he's having a great season)
1) Mateo (he's always a threat)

Mateo must have looked a lot better on TV, didn't run the ball once in the first half and the dogs worked that out far too quick thus eliminating him as a threat hence the lack of points even though we were in great position often.

3 T red Where didn't he play tonight
2 Mason Took it to the dogs and the others followed
1 Turbojet 28 tackles not 1 miss in his 3rd game against the biggest pack in the league

Matty B unlucky but that pass on the last killed momentum

3 mateo. Solid player who had a really good game.

2 lui tackled hard and ran harder.

1 burgess ran hard. Flet he had a good game.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4