MVP: Most Valuable player for [Round 14: Sea Eagles v Dragons 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
3. Turbo - boom
2. The General - think we have our no. 6
1. Kapow - another big game

Hard to give a 321 as we had some great performances! Suli is adding some massive impact at centre, Paseka is hitting harder and even the magic pudding bent the line today.

Turbo - enuf said

Cade - composed performance for so young

Walker - every time he touched the ball was dangerous and sucks in multiple defenders

3 - Turbo
2 - Siro
1 - Thommo

Outside of Tommy it was a team effort today. Anyone of a dozen players could have got the 2 and 1. But I thought especially with the ball in hand, Siro and Thommo were outstanding today.

3. Tom
2. Marty
1. Cust
Almost gave the one to someone else because of the pathetic Jersey grab by Cust which led to the goons 2nd try, but damn the kid played well.

Tom
Walker
Sironen

Tough one today because both starting props were enormous and DCE was great too along with most of the side

It's all about Tommy this week - just trying to work out who to give the 2 and 1 points to. Taupau solid again, AFB probably not as many runs this week, but the ones he does are huge. Horhay must have cracked 100m today or close to it, some big carries for us. DCE did a couple of nice things in the second half but his first half kicking wasn't great and we looked a little lost at times on his side. Thought Cust was good and probably outshone his more credentialed halves partner. Walker was good too, maybe starting to warm to that left edge after a couple of indifferent performances.I think Garrick deserved the 2 because he really put in today and played with the intensity he needs to develop every week with his running. Great pick up for his try, that kick was flying, so beautiful hands to grab that and get it down. 1 point for Custard, though he was good today

Tommy
Cade
Jorge
Special mention to the Cheer Girls a cold day but kept getting up and cheering the boys every time we scored

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8