Most Brothers ever?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Will on the hill

Bencher
Tipping Member
Imagine W Hoppa took a pay cut to play for Uncle Des in 2-3 years.
1.Turbo
2.A Hoppa
3.Burbo
4.W Hoppa
5.Garrick
6.Schuster
7.Chez
8.AFB
9.M Fainu
10.Marty
11.S.Fainu
12.C Siro
13.Jurbo
14.B Siro
15.J Hoppa
16.D Saifiti
17.J Saifiti

PS ran outta ideas for 16/17 so stole the best brothers I could think of.

Imagine W Hoppa took a pay cut to play for Uncle Des in 2-3 years.
1.Turbo
2.A Hoppa
3.Burbo
4.W Hoppa
5.Garrick
6.Schuster
7.Chez
8.AFB
9.M Fainu
10.Marty
11.S.Fainu
12.C Siro
13.Jurbo
14.B Siro
15.J Hoppa
16.D Saifiti
17.J Saifiti

PS ran outta ideas for 16/17 so stole the best brothers I could think of.
No thanks to the Saifitis.......overrated as far as I’m concerned & would struggle to get anywhere near our 1st grade!

Would be hard to beat canterbury with steve, chris and peter mortimer; and gary, graeme and mark hughes in one team. A 4th mortimer brother was in reserve grade at the same time, Glenn.

Last edited:
Not sure but were chris king , andrew king, and matt king all bros ?
Chris parra prop
Andrew, goldie and beagles
Matt was a legend

No thanks to the Saifitis.......overrated as far as I’m concerned & would struggle to get anywhere near our 1st grade!

I am starting to understand your name .... rather than argue now ... let's revisit after SOO ....

We had the Wright Bros - Matthew, Jonathan and Tom. But they never soared to the heights of their famous ancestors Wilbur and Orville

We also had 3 Chee Kam brothers but alas, the eldest (Michael) barely played first grade for us after having been in our system for what seemed like years, before signing with Wests.

We had the Wright Bros - Matthew, Jonathan and Tom. But they never soared to the heights of their famous ancestors Wilbur and Orville

Poor old Reuchlin , Lorin , and Katharine. The forgotten siblings. Like the third waugh brother. Though Katherine became a celebrity in her own "wright" -lol..... when in Europe with her fly-bros.

Looks like it's time for a YART, the 'All In The Family' team.

The condition I went by is if you pick one, you must have another member of the family in the 17 that also played for Manly (hence why the Fulton boys get a start)

1 Brett Stewart
2 John Hopoate
3 Russell Gartner
4 Tom Trbojevic
5 Will Hopoate
6 Bob Fulton
7 Phil Blake
8 Terry Randal
9 Chad Randall
10 Jake Trbojevic
11 Daniel Gartner
12 Noel Cleal
13 Glenn Stewart
14 Scott Fulton
15 Kane Cleal
16 Michael Blake
17 Brett Fulton

Some of the omissions were:
The Iro's
The Willoughby's
The Yakich's
The Bailey's
The Lussick's
The Foran's
The Daley's

Looks like it's time for a YART, the 'All In The Family' team.

The condition I went by is if you pick one, you must have another member of the family in the 17 that also played for Manly (hence why the Fulton boys get a start)

1 Brett Stewart
2 John Hopoate
3 Russell Gartner
4 Tom Trbojevic
5 Will Hopoate
6 Bob Fulton
7 Phil Blake
8 Terry Randal
9 Chad Randall
10 Jake Trbojevic
11 Daniel Gartner
12 Noel Cleal
13 Glenn Stewart
14 Scott Fulton
15 Kane Cleal
16 Michael Blake
17 Brett Fulton

Some of the omissions were:
The Iro's
The Willoughby's
The Yakich's
The Bailey's
The Lussick's
The Foran's
The Daley's
Good list, although the apostrophe family shouldn’t be there ;0)

I am starting to understand your name .... rather than argue now ... let's revisit after SOO ....
Woodsie it’s just my opinion. I can’t see what is so great about Daniel Saifiti. As for SOO I have no interest in NSW & will barrack for QLD as I have the previous 2 years. I don’t rate Fittler or some of the selections he makes unfortunately!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4