Moses Suli

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He had his fat gland removed.
Stop fat shaming ya pelican :p
What qualifications do you have to call people fat :p

Before anyone calls suli or any player fat they should have to post a photo of themselves.

I was qualified to call our former media manager fat because I’m a 43 year veteran of being fat myself

as for suli he has so much talent he needs a bigger frame to store it in.

Before anyone calls suli or any player fat they should have to post a photo of themselves.

I was qualified to call our former media manager fat because I’m a 43 year veteran of being fat myself

And his a growing boy :rofl::rofl::rofl:

https://images.app.goo.gl/k5K7SiNBAu8bt5R76

My gf loves the fat

I love him too

71894e5ea8686c750e7010b4946ff10a.jpg

I may be fat, but you are something else!!!

Not sure what Suli "s playing weight was during the 2nd half of last season or so when he went mainly pretty well but quite sure that a hard task master like Des would not tolerate any blow out in his weight levels over the off season . Still surprised with his deceptive agility and speed that he showed after the mid point of last season as well . Real asset to the club right now and again the Manly coaching staff will be no doubt doing their best to ensure that it continues that way .

You must be an elite athlete too....

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4