Moses Suli

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Suli is humble and could be a long term winner

His Achilles heel has proven to be the off season

Let’s hope his maturity and new found discipline continues
Let's hope that he doesn't come back in the new year as an impersonation of the Michelin Man like he did this year.

MichelinMan__07547.1360356867.220.220.jpg

Just watched those best 5 try’s , bugger me didn’t we miss Turbo that last 3 weeks!!
If we had an adequate replacement for him then we wouldn't have missed him as much. Hopefully someone like Albert Hoppa steps up and does well enough to take over at fullback whenever Tom does get injured just like Will did for Snake.

• 🤝
Reactions: R3
If we had an adequate replacement for him then we wouldn't have missed him as much. Hopefully someone like Albert Hoppa steps up and does well enough to take over at fullback whenever Tom does get injured just like Will did for Snake.
I agree Paw.....Elliott was OK, however I think he's a better 'stop gap' Center than FB.

That is why Des tried Garrick at fullback against Parra.
To see how he went. Unfortunately Parra were on and Elliott was uncomfortable on D partnered wirh Suli.

Saw Suli about to go under the knife on his insta. Anyone know what op he had?

Wonder which butcher shop cuts his hair.
He is a young man who likes to be fashionable with a Polynesian style hair cut. However, it would be good if all our Polynesian players decided on a shaved head look over summer - might result in a metre gain in pace @:D

Interesting with Moses off contract at the end of next year, how things progress with him re-signing, particularly after his recent form. You’d imagine quite a few clubs would be interested and there may need to be a reasonable upgrade as he would be on a very modest deal currently after coming across on what was essentially a lifeline.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8