Moses Suli re-signs with Manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The Dragons need to start winning real soon. With their best player going to the Castle no big names will want to sign with them. I am surprised I thought they would come good eventually but after only winning only 2 of their last 14 matches (both against the Titans) they are in a really deep hole. Something is seriously wrong as their roster is not too bad on paper.

Don’t underestimate how badly they’ve been affected by the Debelin situation. I’m not surprised the club is ailing.

the rorters co
The Dragons need to start winning real soon. With their best player going to the Castle no big names will want to sign with them. I am surprised I thought they would come good eventually but after only winning only 2 of their last 14 matches (both against the Titans) they are in a really deep hole. Something is seriously wrong as their roster is not too bad on paper.
just to solidify how well the goons are going at the moment they should announce raylene castle as their new ceo and extend mary's contract!

If it is 425K then very happy

He has all the talent in the world

Just needs a haircut @:D@:D

Great news. Suli was identified at an early age as a potential star and he is fulfilling that promise now. A powerhouse strike weapon and his developing combination with Siro will stretch any defence in the league.

Ruan will have to put the boots on for them at this rate.

He looks happy and its nice to see him repaying a bit of faith that the club showed in him - as he said we gave him a chance when he had nothing. He likes Des by the sounds of things and he likes the vibe of the place. All good, if this guy continues to build on the form he showed in the finals last year and the first few games this year then happy days

According to a few things I’ve seen on Twitter the rumour is that the dragons pulled out of this deal not the other way around.

i really wish Suli had signed for the Dragons.

He is back to his lazy fatboi ways in defence and attack.

What are Suli's attributes? Bulk and power.
Try him out as a forward because he don't have the necessary skills to be an outside back.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4