Moses Suli re-signs with Manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Not one of his best yesterday, but he could be a weapon. He did actually get some early ball yesterday, once on halfway just after a set restart and he dropped it cold. Frustrating afternoon

Worst fears confirmed for Moses Suli after scans revealed a Lisfranc injury/fracture (midfoot sprain). Will likely undergo surgery with a usual recovery time of 3-5 months. Worth noting studies have shown a 20% ⬇️ in performance in a player’s first year back from Lisfranc surgery

Worst fears confirmed for Moses Suli after scans revealed a Lisfranc injury/fracture (midfoot sprain). Will likely undergo surgery with a usual recovery time of 3-5 months. Worth noting studies have shown a 20% ⬇️ in performance in a player’s first year back from Lisfranc surgery
Unbelievable.....what more can go wrong?
Let’s see what the wonder coach does on Tuesday! Bet it’s Gosiewski into Center, Funa to FB, Taufua & Garrick wingers.....

Things go from bad to worse for Manly. Moses Suli gone for the season with lisfranc injury. #NRL

Thanks for all your updates throughout the year. Much appreciated. Any chance the conduit flows back the other way and the discontent and unanswered questions can end up back at the club. There is something fundamentally wrong. Fans don’t expect specifics, but it would be nice to get some honesty rather than the same empty platitudes from the players and silence from the owners/management/coach

Wow suli is gone !!!! This is worse than an acl injury because of the lingering affects

Nrl physio has said the following:

Worth noting studies have shown a 20% ⬇️ in performance in a player’s first year back from Lisfranc surgery

Overall a complex injury/recovery that makes it one of the more feared injuries in footy

Of course mate - @The Wheel and I are happy to pass it on through the channels we have access to and will do.

Thank you. Have you heard anything at all. The playing grouplooks as uninterested and in un-United as I’ve ever seen and the coach seems bereft. There is plenty of smoke, wonder how much fire is the cause.

You make your own luck. Suli being out should be a positive as a team with a young gun getting a chance. Note YOUNG gun. Not old over the hill ready for retirement but has goat photos.

Unbelievable.....what more can go wrong?
Let’s see what the wonder coach does on Tuesday! Bet it’s Gosiewski into Center, Funa to FB, Taufua & Garrick wingers.....

I just got a call to turn up for training... things are now officially WORSE.

BTW Funa looking at 2 weeks for his high hits, won't be available even with an early plea

So, possible replacements are Miski (most likely, with Garrick to centre), Harper, Schuster, Metcal or Albert?

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8