Morgan Harper

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I see it as a gamble (and a big if as I would guess this is most likely untrue and pushed by agents) that what we lack in the forwards is covered in the 3/4 line
Would also be a bit odd if Seibold has had this big focus all offseason on building team harmony, but then a week before season starts, suddenly "hey guys here's an outsider, I'm putting him straight into the 17. Sorry!"

Harper for mine is under utilised. IMO our team has been fairly unbalanced for a while . I mean that the number on a few players backs isnt really the role return we get. Jake, DCE and croakes , all have a place but the roles are jumbled.

For this harper is pigeon holed . He isnt a winger and we are not hiring anywhere else he could fill. SO ….here we are

but my point . I see this as a carrer point for harper. He goes alright at centre but is a better footy player . His body/ lack of speed is not suited to any real position currently. He needs to accept he isnt getting faster and start getting bigger and stronger And NOW.

he is a crafty committed footy player who i think would thrive in the middle given time to adapt. He is a project 13 utilty for 2025 ish. He is staunch, uncomprimising looks better in traffic than in the clear and clearly by attitude alone wants to be a career NRL player. He would be a pain in the arse for oppostion in the middle if he had a few more kegs and the confidence gained by a plan for his future and spud carroll on his case.

he exudes attitude and that will rub off on and off field if he grew into this player leader group. He could end up a journeyman which will be sad because he has the ticker and enough of everything else but needs to either bulk up bodywise or puff his chest out more. He loves the dirty work

croker is similar but different just quietly. Just need one last jolt of belief, the both of them .

I think parra's only motivation is to save some money on the cap .. if they can get a $200k reduction it might just be the difference in keeping Moses .. the actual player they swap him for is secondary
so yeah .....nah ,on that basis alone its no f'ing way Parra ,you can stew in your own juices, over cook your cap while you try to keep Moses and on top of that pay 650k for the next few years for Brown (who is well past his best) to run around in reggies. Unless it was big Junior they wanted to get rid of (no chance) its no interest from me
I still feel nauseous every time I see the Queen Gutho in that horrid yellow and blue
1676346218455.png

Attachments

• 1676346206038.png
    1676346206038.png
    3.2 KB · Views: 1
I’m happy for them to take Harper, but we don’t need brown. Frees a spot for one of our up and comers.
Not sure if this relates to a spot, but the club site is showing 31 players now. Includes Fifita, Johns, Roache and the 2 Fainus. No Humphries.

Someone on the Parra forum (the only one that can read and write I expect) said that Brown is on 650k and the reason they want a swap is to free up some salary cap for the fight to keep Moses ...

If so, I doubt they will want to pay too much of the difference ... and at that sort of money I'm going cold on the idea.
Yep, I agree

No bother on that rate.

Rather use any extra space to front end contracts and line up someone like Flegler for next year

Harper looks to be down the pecking order in 2023. I expect that is because they are looking for speed. I actually don't consider Parker fast enough to play in the centres any more but his defence is rock solid. To me it looks like Saab, Weekes and Viva Los Vaega as our wingers. Christian Tuipulto is a better centre than a winger and his defensive reads on the wing are not good. I see the centres being Koula, Garrick, Tuipulto, Parker and Myers. Possibly room for one more flyer on the wing. So Brown for Harper doesn't seem so silly to me.

That club is considering it, makes you wonder if Weekes is a centre option too.
Weekes has flair to be a flying centre

The slowest centre in the NRL, the one dimensional Parker is like a Parked Car in our speedy back line

Nothing personal against parker what so ever as he tries hard but does not set up or score many tries

I do take it personal that we have not won a Premiership since way back 2011

Last edited:
I was always kind of pulling for him for some reason. Good luck to him, hope he does well in rugby..
Had 2 horror games which overshadows all the good performances he had, he was brilliant at putting Saab away in 2021

Also took a lot of character to come back and be a dependable performer whenever called upon since that Talakai nightmare

Last edited:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10