Morgan Harper

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Sorry feathered friend but one of us needs an appointment with spec savers
I must have also watched different games where Parker runs the ball and gets knocked out or driven backwards .
I agree with Sulis strong carries
One out of two ain't bad :)
Hit in the head yes... but driven backwards no. Can't think of many times he got drivrn backwards at all. Don't confuse being knocked out with being a soft runner, probably more the opposite as he is often hit in the head doing a real tough hard carry to get us out of trouble.

I thought Harper played really well last night and imo was better than Suli of late. 1st grade doesn't seem to phase him and played with much energy and like he's been around for a while. Could do with a bit more weight but for mine Morgan's a keeper...

I thought Harper played really well last night and imo was better than Suli of late. 1st grade doesn't seem to phase him and played with much energy and like he's been around for a while. Could do with a bit more weight but for mine Morgan's a keeper...
yes he needs to beef up a bit. And hold onto the pill!

I have watched the first 20 mins of last night's match and already Harper has looked 9n a different level in defence than laziboi Suli.

Please never pick Suli again and at least give Harper a go.

He had a rough start last night dropping the ball and fell of a few tackles with some bad reads. Then nearing the end of the first he seemed to find his feet and played with confidence. Hope he stays in the team and pairs Walker in the centres moving forward.

He had a rough start last night dropping the ball and fell of a few tackles with some bad reads. Then nearing the end of the first he seemed to find his feet and played with confidence. Hope he stays in the team and pairs Walker in the centres moving forward.
I disagree regarding the rough start. I noticed from early on he was running smart; running wider to avoid forward gang tackles, running between defenders to poke his head through and landing on his front; all gaining small advantages (1% stuff that is easily missed). This was obvious to me because it was quite different to the predictable close to the ruck one off runs we've been seeing from our team for so long. The dropped ball was a horrible pass from Jetski that was a tad too high and heavy. It was also unfortunate timing as it was thrown at the moment Morgan was heading back infield.

He does get caught turning in a few times in defence. Chez was actually sliding last night but Harper still turned in a few times. In general it looked a lot better but he still has these moments where he gets caught out

1618046461113.jpeg

He can side step
Been a while that we have someone to do that
All the top teams have fast side steppers
We need two more side steppers

how good would it have been if we could've had walker back into the centres with harper on the other side. Would've been a more threatening and speedy back 5 compared to our last few games:

1. Tom
2. Saab
3. Harper
4. Walker
5. Garrick

Lot of points in that back 5, trust me.

how good would it have been if we could've had walker back into the centres with harper on the other side. Would've been a more threatening and speedy back 5 compared to our last few games:

1. Tom
2. Saab
3. Harper
4. Walker
5. Garrick

Lot of points in that back 5, trust me.

That was Garricks best game this year by far, however I would love to see Tippy toes get a run on the wing in his place.
He’s built like Ken Maumalo and has great hands, so his kick returns would give us a better set start potentially

Where and when do people think Christian Tuipolotu will get a Manly debut?

Anyone seen the form of Tippy and Koula in the lower grades?

That was Garricks best game this year by far, however I would love to see Tippy toes get a run on the wing in his place.
He’s built like Ken Maumalo and has great hands, so his kick returns would give us a better set start potentially

Where and when do people think Christian Tuipolotu will get a Manly debut?

Anyone seen the form of Tippy and Koula in the lower grades?
Not even sure if Tippy Toes was playing on the weekend but on a four year deal apparently so Manly must have had some reasonable expectations for him . Koula seems to be going really well every week in the lower grades and like Schuster , every indication that he can be top shelf . Would have to think that he and Saddler can ideally be longer term signings soon as well for Manly .

• 🤝
Reactions: R3
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4