Morgan Harper

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
As posted on page 1

edit.. isn't suli a winger?

Harper... Suli...

Garrick to f/b while tom is out and Elliot is going.

I dunno

answers on a $100 note wrapped around a scotch bottle.

Well he’s got Parker we’ll and truly covered for speed and a step. Looks powerful. Parker’s defence is very good ; don’t know anything about this guys defence.
But we need points and one thing we do know is Parker won’t find those.

watching that he is quick, and for me has more natural attacking skill that parker. I dont mind the signing, our depth for outside backs is poor - I mean we have players, but other than Suli, none are dangerous

Well he’s got Parker we’ll and truly covered for speed and a step. Looks powerful. Parker’s defence is very good ; don’t know anything about this guys defense.
But we need points and one thing we do know is Parker won’t find those.
Yep agree. Never seen the kid play, but just watching him move he's fast and elusive and seems a try scorer and those highlights were from NSW cup so still a strong competition compared to highlights from u18s. Parker is a great defender, will give him that but not fast or dangerous enough.

Yep agree. Never seen the kid play, but just watching him move he's fast and elusive and seems a try scorer and those highlights were from NSW cup so still a strong competition compared to highlights from u18s. Parker is a great defender, will give him that but not fast or dangerous enough.
Also like his service to his wingers. Lot of variety there. Skips to the outside, engages the defender and manages to find his winger. Think we’ll see a bit of him otherwise why bother with the early release. Des can use Parker Suli Funa Elliott if he wants. On raw ability he looks to have them covered with the caveat that have no idea about his defense.
Parker has scored 13 tries in 53 games. That just can’t cut it in the modern game no matter how you slice it.The new rules make it even harder to justify.

Last edited:
Also like his service to his wingers. Lot of variety there. Skips to the outside, engages the defender and manages to find his winger. Think we’ll see a bit of him otherwise why bother with the early release. Des can use Parker Suli Funa Elliott if he wants. On raw ability he looks to have them covered with the caveat that have no idea about his defense.
They must see something in him and have identified it as a weak spot for manly (especially if the goal is to keep walker at 5/8) Reminds me a little of walker actually the way he skips to the outside and uses his pace then puts the winger away. That's what a good centre does! Jamie lyon, how good was he at doing that?

Its worth having a punt on players like this, some wont work out, some might just turn out real good and haven't broke the bank on them.

It was good to watch the Parker redemption last year.

However, this year he seems to have gone back to his 2018 form.

He's the only player i've seen do all of the following:

• Do his MCL tapping the ball
  • Knock himself out
  • Ball is forced out of his hands with his own body.

He runs like a baby giraffe and it appears every opposition love to smash him in defence.

I feel his reached his ceiling last season. Bye Bye Parker for me.

Hopefully we can turn Harper, Schuster or Walker into a left centre.

It was good to watch the Parker redemption last year.

However, this year he seems to have gone back to his 2018 form.

He's the only player i've seen do all of the following:

• Do his MCL tapping the ball
  • Knock himself out
  • Ball is forced out of his hands with his own body.

He runs like a baby giraffe and it appears every opposition love to smash him in defence.

I feel his reached his ceiling last season. Bye Bye Parker for me.

Hopefully we can turn Harper, Schuster or Walker into a left centre.
Plenty of hype about Parker the last 12 months and there has been improvement but he was coming from a low base.His defence is fine but is there any team out there that have in their plans “watch out for Parker”?He hardly puts fear into an opposing defence.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4