Morgan Harper

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ppl on the kennel forum aren't very concerned with the loss.. says he lacks speed doesn't offer much and doesn't know where the raps come from..think he may be another player signed that we will be getting rid of end of contract lol.. after all hed be playing FG with the dogs if he was worthy.. just a thought. In saying that happy to see him get a shot this year to see what he can deliver
Hopefully he will be one of those players that needed a change of clubs and a coach that believed in him and got the best out of him . Time will tell

Always thought that when Darth Vader breathes it sound like he is saying Harper

Morgan doesn't have to be good. He just needs to learn how to use the force

Luke Metcalf might start doubting his parentage though.....

Harper was great for Manly last year up to about 3 weeks out from the semis.

Then he started to miss tackles and overall look a little fatigued.

In the 2 matches in 2022 he has looked a little out of his depth.

Let's hope he has a great match for Manly against the Dogs.
If not, young gun Koula may get his starting NRL debut

Harper was great for Manly last year up to about 3 weeks out from the semis.

Then he started to miss tackles and overall look a little fatigued.

In the 2 matches in 2022 he has looked a little out of his depth.

Let's hope he has a great match for Manly against the Dogs.
If not, young gun Koula may get his starting NRL debut
I think that right side as a whole will improve this week. The dogs have a big aggressive pack and our boys will need to be on song up front. We need to really target dufty, bomb him to kingdom come! Kick low to the corners then pick him up and drag him back. Dce better practice those bombs for turbo because dufty is a midget (not that there's anything wrong with that)

Lets hope we turn up in the frame of mind to defend unlike the first half last week. If they do we should win but I thought we were specials last week until a few minutes into that game.

I think that right side as a whole will improve this week. The dogs have a big aggressive pack and our boys will need to be on song up front. We need to really target dufty, bomb him to kingdom come! Kick low to the corners then pick him up and drag him back. Dce better practice those bombs for turbo because dufty is a midget (not that there's anything wrong with that)
Dufty is Darius Boyd MKII. Every time he gets tackled, he gets up and either complains to the referee or has a push and shove with the marker...one or the other. He also loves talking to the media about how good he is and how unfair his coaches have been toward him...absolute pill.

Dufty is Darius Boyd MKII. Every time he gets tackled, he gets up and either complains to the referee or has a push and shove with the marker...one or the other. He also loves talking to the media about how good he is and how unfair his coaches have been toward him...absolute pill.
Dufty is 83 kgs - he may be quick, but he shouldn't be surprised that he gets rag-dolled in tackles so often. The players smash tackle pads bigger than him in training.

And you're right, he is a pill - not a fun pill either, more of a downer pill.

Haha i agree! Do concur with what iv said regarding targeting him, Dr?

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2