Morgan Harper the man.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Which ever Manly player played well today played well against a wooden spoon team
Also Good payers are measured by their consistency performing at competent standards week in week out

So, I wonder how you rate Schuster and Turbo based on that criteria?
Every Manly players performance is measured by our Legendary clubs High premiership winning standards feathered fiend

Lower our Legendary clubs Great standards and we stand for nothing Great

I though I have answered your question
Every Manly player is measured by our high premiership winning standards
No, you didn’t. While you are not shy in coming forward to criticise Manly men like Parker, you do not hold your personal favourites to the same standard.

So, let me be more direct and clear for you. Did Schu and Turbo meet the high standards of past Manly champion individuals and teams?

Last edited:
Schu and Turbo played a full game against the cellar dwellers and came up with that performance for all to see… how do you rate based on the

No, you didn’t. While you are not shy in coming forward to criticise Manly men like Parker, you do not hold your personal favourites to the same standard.
For the last time I made it quite clear when I told you that all Manly players performances are measured by our Legendary clubs High Benchmark winning premiership winning standards
Have a good night

For the last time I made it quite clear when I told you that all Manly players performances are measured by our Legendary clubs High Benchmark winning premiership winning standards
Have a good night
You behave like a class one a$$hole at times, Bozo. Fortunately, it’s exposed for all to see and make their own decisions. Have a good night my feathered friend.

It's impossible to argue with Bozo-speak @HK_Eagle There is no logic to it (Ever)
Just accept the inane gibberish (or ignore it) and don't engage.
Agree. It’s been a learning experience for me to deconstruct why I feel the need to engage that. 😊👍

It interests me to know whether he genuinely believes what he sprouts, or whether it is all just a major over-compensation for his own perceived, or real, insecurities.

You behave like a class one a$$hole at times, Bozo. Fortunately, it’s exposed for all to see and make their own decisions. Have a good night my feathered friend.
This is the perfect case of the HK Eagle Pot calling the Kettle Bozo Black by exposing your self on this forum with your a$$hole remarks feathered friend
3f27341fd00bd575bff7bf6c5dfdc9de.jpg

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7