Morgan Boyle signs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Plenty of islanders that are not pea hearts. Glad to hear Boyle has a big ticker.

Who ever thinks that plenty of Islanders are pea hearts is a pea brain

I have worked with plenty of big Islanders on the door at venues and the majority of those big black superman fellows have not only big bodies but also big hearts that do not take a step back

Our very own Matai is prime example of the true nature of the Islander

NWT-Under-Armour-Mens-Black-Superman-Alter-Ego-Long-Sleeved-Compression-T-Shirt-MQ504176.jpg

Who gave this clown 3 years? has shown nothing to warrant that.

Plenty of signs to warrant as he was the next big thing by his club before he got injured

Plenty of players down with injuries and confidence that have gone to other clubs have revived their career

No one has a crystal ball not even the pessimistic people like you

Plenty of signs to warrant it as he was the next big thing by his club before he got injured

Plenty of players down with injuries and confidence that have gone to other clubs have revived their career

No one has a crystal ball not even the pessimistic people like you

Not saying don't sign him but he doesn't deserve a 3 year deal. The "next big thing" lol.

Not saying don't sign him but he doesn't deserve a 3 year deal. The "next big thing" lol.

Think out of the square feathered friend...

It is not as funny as you think this 3 year deal

I think it is a very smart move based on the type of player this big guy is capable of being

The 3 year modest deal will be a great investment if he comes to be the next big thing

Who ever thinks that plenty of Islanders are pea hearts is a pea brain

I have worked with plenty of big Islanders on the door at venues and the majority of those big black superman fellows have not only big bodies but also big hearts that do not take a step back

Our very own Matai is prime example of the true nature of the Islander

View attachment 11012
I do know where the crowd can find this misconception about the pea hearts and agree with Bozo its off the mark.

Plenty of my best friends are Islanders and they are as gutsy and tough as any player you would meet however.....some with that extra size, unless training at a high level and on a consistent diet will tire a little more quickly....this can lead to some lazy looking defence and the hit ups and numbers will deteriorate as a result of being more worn out than the next player who is not carrying around this extra size.

There is a rule in the junior footy and even senior footy....either tackle your heart out early and expect a few bruises against the big Islander boys early and try finish over them as they tire....or let them run early and cop a 70 point hiding, they turn into Monsters all day as with the ball you never tire as much as defending so they can maintain the rage....it kind of reflects into the NRL also, have seen Warriors big men shut down and then start making a heap of errors and the defence looks like they have given up, due to fatigue and everything falls apart, yet when they click and the big boys are allowed to fling the ball around - have put massive scores on some of the best defences in the league...

I do know where the crowd can find this misconception about the pea hearts and agree with Bozo its off the mark.

Plenty of my best friends are Islanders and they are as gutsy and tough as any player you would meet however.....some with that extra size, unless training at a high level and on a consistent diet will tire a little more quickly....this can lead to some lazy looking defence and the hit ups and numbers will deteriorate as a result of being more worn out than the next player who is not carrying around this extra size.

There is a rule in the junior footy and even senior footy....either tackle your heart out early and expect a few bruises against the big Islander boys early and try finish over them as they tire....or let them run early and cop a 70 point hiding, they turn into Monsters all day as with the ball you never tire as much as defending so they can maintain the rage....it kind of reflects into the NRL also, have seen Warriors big men shut down and then start making a heap of errors and the defence looks like they have given up, due to fatigue and everything falls apart, yet when they click and the big boys are allowed to fling the ball around - have put massive scores on some of the best defences in the league...
Plenty of my friends are blacks and I find most black people beautiful . They have a lovely nature

I remember seeing him in a few games in 2017 and being pretty impressed ... could be a fantastic buy .... time will tell ... another tough fast prop and with Waddell to lock ... Jurbo can realize his dream to play in the halves

I've watched Boyle over the years. Last year he did his shoulder in the pre season at the titans. He came back from that and hurt it again. He was told he could continue to play, but it would hinder him and it required more surgery. The titans were down on troops, so he battled on for the team. He has a big heart......and what some might not know....he has a wicked left foot step for a big bloke. Even better than Blake Ferguson's nose can manage. lol

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • Dan
    Kim Jong Dan
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8