Morgan ‘Lance’ Boyle

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
One of our Premiership Winning Heroes and leader of our Manly Bad Boys club

The Intimidating
Menacing
Frightening
Threatening
Terrorizing
Sir Ron Gibbs

Bad is Good !!!

See the source image

Its not April 1st already is it?
Nah mate, it was in the tele this morning .. said he was expected to ink the one year deal this week .
He is still only 26 .. and has very low mileage on his legs, parts have been replaced or repaired and no difficulty is anticipated with registration.

For the price you would be battling to find better ..

If it’s true it could be an indicator that Des will be around for at least one more year, because I think Des likes having Boyle around.

I agree with you . Zac Fulton is the epitome and the Mother of all Tenacity
He should be signed on inspiration alone
He is young and has much improvement in him

Apart Haumole Olakau’atu there is no fear factor in our forwards
There are no good table manners on the footy field and Gentleman Jake Turbo is a good player but he is not intimidating enough like JWH for example

Paseka is Big but does not seem to be angry enough

Hostility is another word for anger
Hostility is the ability to be able to intimidate and get over the top of your opposition Mentally as well as physically and we lack that Winning Mental edge

We need to add need another Leader in our pack that can give us that Mental winning edge

Maybe we can bring this guy out of retirement ???
See the source image
This guy had great ticker and love of the Maroon and White too

Attachments

• King Jason.jpg
    King Jason.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 5
Bookmarking this thread for the managed and balanced posts that will come for a player on a min value contract
Hopefully The Minimum Value Buy will gives us a very much needed Maximum return

We need a Big year from Boyle !

I’m holding my powder on this. Will be a long off season. I suspect we will snag some decent signings
I am not sure we will. If its a Top 30 and you consider we have resigned Boyle, Vaega already mentioned as a Top 30, Weekes must be added, Tuilagi signed, Condon 'likely', Nathaniel Roache "train and trial" - then we don't have a lot of spots actually open.

I am not sure we will. If its a Top 30 and you consider we have resigned Boyle, Vaega already mentioned as a Top 30, Weekes must be added, Tuilagi signed, Condon 'likely', Nathaniel Roache "train and trial" - then we don't have a lot of spots actually open.

Nope, this is pretty much it. Not worth commenting on here (regarding Boyle).

In my view, people are now getting what they wished for, and can't complain when the results start pouring in. On a serious note, how the **** does our "recruitment team" still have jobs (and that includes Des, who appears to attract literally no-one to the club these days)?

Nope, this is pretty much it. Not worth commenting on here (regarding Boyle).

In my view, people are now getting what they wished for, and can't complain when the results start pouring in. On a serious note, how the **** does our "recruitment team" still have jobs (and that includes Des, who appears to attract literally no-one to the club these days)?
We have a attracted some good young players that are coming up and we all know who they are
But I agree with you that we need to manage our cap smarter so we can get some more needed smart buys

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4