Morgan ‘Lance’ Boyle

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Is this one of our big signings to get us to sign up for the new membership campaign ???

Seriously , asking for a friend.
Your Feathered friend at your Service once again !

Morgan Boyle is a Big Signing

The Boy is huge and stands at a Mammoth 195cm

They dont come much bigger that that feathered friend

See the source image

When we first signed this Monster, I was excited...
This time, not so.
Like Paseka, massive units but soft underbellies, if only Zac Fulton could borrow his heart to these boys would be world beaters.
Paseka admittedly more mobile with time on his side, can still come good, but 2023 needs to be the start of it.

When we first signed this Monster, I was excited...
This time, not so.
Like Paseka, massive units but soft underbellies, if only Zac Fulton could borrow his heart to these boys would be world beaters.
Paseka admittedly more mobile with time on his side, can still come good, but 2023 needs to be the start of it.
I agree with you . Zac Fulton is the epitome and the Mother of all Tenacity
He should be signed on inspiration alone
He is young and has much improvement in him

Apart Haumole Olakau’atu there is no fear factor in our forwards
There are no good table manners on the footy field and Gentleman Jake Turbo is a good player but he is not intimidating enough like JWH for example

Paseka is Big but does not seem to be angry enough

Hostility is another word for anger
Hostility is the ability to be able to intimidate and get over the top of your opposition Mentally as well as physically and we lack that Winning Mental edge

We need to add need another Leader in our pack that can give us that Mental winning edge

Maybe we can bring this guy out of retirement ???
See the source image

In a huge announcement, seen as a triumph for Dessie's retension,and sure to bring hope and elation to Manly fans ...

Manly has re-signed Morgan Boyle for 2023 ....

All Silvertails are praying that Morgan, known locally as Millie's brother and the second best prop in his own family ... can improve upon his record of 10 games in 3 years ...
Its not April 1st already is it?

Hope fully for the sake of our Legendary club
Boyle turns things around and Makes fools out of all of us Keyboard Heroes
I think after 2 , or is it 3 years already , I wouldn’t hold your breath.

I think it’s also an indicator that we are struggling to find forward replacements, and that’s more a worry than anything.

Intimidating forwards win Finals

Let us look at the Indepth meaning of the word Intimidating
Menacing
Frightening
Threatening
Terrorizing .....

I do not see any of that is our pack

I think after 2 , or is it 3 years already , I wouldn’t hold your breath.

I think it’s also an indicator that we are struggling to find forward replacements, and that’s more a worry than anything.
Boyle has had bad luck with injuries that have held him back

I do agree with you that we need new blood in our pack

That is ......Bad Blood !!!

In a huge announcement, seen as a triumph for Dessie's retension,and sure to bring hope and elation to Manly fans ...

Manly has re-signed Morgan Boyle for 2023 ....

All Silvertails are praying that Morgan, known locally as Millie's brother and the second best prop in his own family ... can improve upon his record of 10 games in 3 years ...
Oh ffs!

Not upset with Boyle as a depth prop, that said also wouldn't have been upset if he'd moved on.

There is a player in there and probs on the min 120k
Look I know you have to have those minimum payment players there , and maybe he’s just one of those but I really thought we could at least look outside the square for a few rocks that might become diamonds ( ie Condon from NQ) rather than re-sign a known plodder.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4