More Turbo news

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Has to be done then:
If Schuster also lives up to his hype and we can keep him then we should do very well for the next decade.

Far canal!!
His highlight video reminds me we’re getting a great blend of his brothers.
A 3rd Turbro will likely push Tommy and Jake to the next level too, which is a scary thought!

Nice highlights but it only shows 1 tackle; attack is important but he’ll need to be a good one on one defender if he’s used in the centers in first grade and if he’s used as a backrower then that’s a large part of the job description.

Hopefully, he‘s able defend like Jake and attack like Tommy. If so, he’ll be the best of the 3 of them.

Turbo_Wings.jpg

Far canal!!
His highlight video reminds me we’re getting a great blend of his brothers.
A 3rd Turbro will likely push Tommy and Jake to the next level too, which is a scary thought!

Ben is like Turbo with muscle. Fast and tough. Looks a champion in the making. But gosh that Schuster has magic hands. He's potentially a Cliffy clone, only bigger

If TT can stay on the park for most of the year he should be right in contention.

one because hes a gun but more importantly we as a team are a bit light on people that can take points off him.

Someone like Tedesco or Scam smith have some pretty impressive playes like Keary and Munster to hoover up points where as we only tick when Tommy's on song.

If TT can stay on the park for most of the year he should be right in contention.

one because hes a gun but more importantly we as a team are a bit light on people that can take points off him.

Someone like Tedesco or Scam smith have some pretty impressive playes like Keary and Munster to hoover up points where as we only tick when Tommy's on song.
It would only be if dce hits a purple patch. He is also a game breaker on his day and could very easily go on a run of 2 to 3pt games. Obviously we have other game breakers as well but those two would be our main dally m leaders

This is the flaw in the Dally M system.

I can't see how RTS could ever win. If he was still at the Chooks, he'd be in reggies.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2