More trouble for Aloiai

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
i agree. Siro at his best is pretty good.
However, I don’t know where we fit him anymore if our edges are fit. Schu and Guac are 80 min players.

You’d say Guac has a mortgage on the right side.

can Siro reinvent himself into a middle forward?
He’s going to need to.Given what the team has endured the last few years,I like the idea of him as depth but no room for him in the 17 anymore

Have you watched any Storm games? Almost every tackle they have two to hold then a third comes in - carefully, its true - and takes the legs so the tacklee is put on the ground, then of course wrestled there for a while. Highly effective. Probably Chooks and Panthers been doing this too, but I certainly notice it each time I see Storm play. Its rather clever.
That is why our forwards need to get to ground quickly on their fronts and get the quick play the balls and hope that we get a ref that has half a brain and balls to penalise these purple pricks.

Wouldn't mind Siro back on the bench. See what he's got. Lawton obvious straight in. Hopefully Walker is still good. Since jake is apart of the prop rotation now, we might as well just play with 1 prop on the bench with Sipley for next week. Coz sips and Keppie barely got minutes yesterday coz of how crowded our front row rotation was: Marty Paseka Jake (when walkz went lock) Sipley Keppie.

Wouldn't mind Siro back on the bench. See what he's got. Lawton obvious straight in. Hopefully Walker is still good. Since jake is apart of the prop rotation now, we might as well just play with 1 prop on the bench with Sipley for next week. Coz sips and Keppie barely got minutes yesterday coz of how crowded our front row rotation was: Marty Paseka Jake (when walkz went lock) Sipley Keppie.

Sipley and Keppie got less minutes so Jake and Aolaoi could get some miles in the legs.

And Sipley and Keppie have done the hard yards recently to cover SOO and injuries.

i agree. Siro at his best is pretty good.
However, I don’t know where we fit him anymore if our edges are fit. Schu and Guac are 80 min players.

You’d say Guac has a mortgage on the right side.

can Siro reinvent himself into a middle forward?
Both Schu and Haumole have missed a number of games already through injury. It's their first full season of NRL, so we definitely need the likes of Siro and Jetski to be ready in case. Luckily Lawton has been such a surprise packet so we have a bit more depth there. I recall the horror run we had with injury in late 2019, hopefully won't be that bad again but its probably unrealistic to assume we won't lose anyone.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6