More trouble for Aloiai

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Caught flashing!
Check the game at 7 min 25 gone in the 1st half. (or 32.35 left in the first half)
I noticed that when I watched the replay yesterday LOL.

I also noticed the commentary team kept schtum about it, unlike when Walker's shorts were pulled down the other week when he did his hammy.

Will he be in trouble for the 3rd man in tackling the tigers players knee.
He did not return and it was unnecessary contact.

We would be blowing up deluxe if it happened to one of our players .

Thinking 1 or 2 weeks.
Think he will gone 2-3 weeks.

Keepie we will lose also because of the birth of his first child- Des said this in the press conference

Thinking 1 or 2 weeks.
Agree not a good look at all.

Agree not a good look at all.
Could be a blessing in disguise because Lawton I think has gone past him in terms of value.

I don’t mind ‘Aloha the marathon canoeist’, but that looked like a former Tiger with something to prove to his former coach - everybody’s favourite dickhead, Snappin’ Mickey Mags.

Thinking 1 or 2 weeks.
I'd be surprised if its any more than a grade 1. It was soft and unfortunate and he actually hits the hip first and drops, it happens a million times a game. Its just that this guy got injured!

I'd be surprised if its any more than a grade 1. It was soft and unfortunate and he actually hits the hip first and drops, it happens a million times a game. Its just that this guy got injured!
Possibly but Des in the presser said he has carryover points so he might be in a bit of trouble.

He did hit him in the thigh first and go down but didn't look good that the Tigers player didn't return.

Totally unnecessary and forced with his entire shoulder and body weight. No wonder the tigers guy is screaming in pain.
Aloiai will be gone for weeks afta looking at it again.

Attachments

• 20210724_222232.jpg
    20210724_222232.jpg
    298 KB · Views: 31
Completely disagree. He slid down the leg. He had nominal impact area. It's like you want him to be suspended.or something ?

He couldn't do much else.

Respectful, that is BS. The tackle was already under control. There was no reason for him to come in late. That he then slides down and causes the injury proves he should never have been there.

No I don't hope he gets suspended, but imagine if this happened to one of our players - you and everyone else would be blowing up.
Sometimes even us Silvertails need to take our blinkers off.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7