More training pics

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Caught up with a mate last night for a beer
Good bloke and a bit of a snake but nevertheless less still a number 1 mate

He said the boys had a very robust and slick opppsed session yesterday and looked sharp

Finished with some bomb practice
Apparently this is a must every session
Finally finally finally

Some drills with subject matter experts

The beers tasted nice hearing that news

I am very excited
Worried about depth but excited
Our club will be great again and will be good to be hated

Go manly

img_1402.jpg

Really keen to see this kid Haumole Olakau'atu progress ....

Young Olakau"atu does look in good shape and considering that he missed almost the entire season in 2018 . Think that he can still play 20 "s but better no doubt for him to play at Black Town and see how he can acquit himself at that more competitive level . Definitely one of Manly "s 20 "s better performers towards the end of season 2017 and would be great if he can eventually or reasonably soon be at a competitive i st grade level for Manly .

Elliot has always been safe under the high ball .
Never reached career heights with other clubs and injuries did not help but always showed potential with his speed and evasive skills
He has the opportunity for a break out year with the Sea eagles

Elliot Flying above the pack with great ball security
He cuddles the ball safe and sound in his arms like a mother cuddles her baby

img_1233.jpg

I read somewhere that the Tigers have never trained harder nor looked fitter . . .
Damn, I thought we were the only club using that tactic.
Jokes aside - had been told Tigers were training to exhaustion hard pre 2018 and I kind of laughed like "Well it is an NRL side preparing for the comp to start - to be expected"....I watched from day 1 in 2018 in those early rounds and seen West Tigers win games purely off the back of being the fitter team including beating Roosters and Storm round 1 & 2.
Fitness is a Massive part of how good a team comes out the blocks and feel confident the boys will start far sharper than the past few years.

Jokes aside - had been told Tigers were training to exhaustion hard pre 2018 and I kind of laughed like "Well it is an NRL side preparing for the comp to start - to be expected"....I watched from day 1 in 2018 in those early rounds and seen West Tigers win games purely off the back of being the fitter team including beating Roosters and Storm round 1 & 2.
Fitness is a Massive part of how good a team comes out the blocks and feel confident the boys will start far sharper than the past few years.

They need to as well , to be honest we’ve looked out of condition for the last 2 years.

The addition of Donny and Matt Ballin ( both fitness freaks) will be a good thing for our team.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2