More match-fixing claims set to rock NRL

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If they can't legally name names, then why come out with these issues at all?! Until they can, just don't want to hear about it.
Because if no one reports it, then the clubs and NRL happily pretend it's not happening.
I really don't want to follow a game where match fixing occurs. What would be the point?

Well the hints show who it is. A big score by the opposition? That would be around the 30 mark as far as I'm concerned. A gambling problem and an associate? The club dealing with the player? Mmmmmm, no brainer really!

I'd be shocked it they could end up laying charges. Unless they have the player on tape putting the bet on, how could they prove anything?

Like someone said before, there's rumours all the time regarding salary cap breaches and betting but no one can usually prove anything.

It was only because the eels are so hopeless that the NRL was able to catch them.

Been happening for decades. Just ask Wests back in 1963. 11 straight premierships my arse. Just like 2013 and Sham Hayne. Forget a few players trying to rig a result what about the bald headed cnt who runs the game fixing matches.

You having a few early ones on a Sunday arvo Mick??

But I did enjoy your post regardless

If match fixing is as rife as I'm starting to think it is, I have my doubts as to whether the game can survive it.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2