More match-fixing claims set to rock NRL

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
image.png
No way Skivvi is involved in this crap. I believe Matai every day of the week before I believe any of the media crap.

Wow.

I am more than a bit amazed that people didnt think Steve would be one of those questioned in this matter. He was obvious to me, and dont take that the wrong way I am in no way saying he has done anything wrong.

Its just that he tight with the other current player that also isn't paying whose name keeps getting raised.

Our club in such a mess, maybe we will never recover.

Yes I imagine that's why his phone was confiscated , looking for incriminating text or email FROM another source!!

He's a great family man and I've never heard of him doing anything relating to gambling, so I'm sure he's a cleanskin.

Mate I hope Stevie and the club sue the arse off the media outlets that ran with the story that his phone had been seized. If nothing else it will put these vultures on notice in regards to how they move forward in relation to reporting on this issue. Forcing them to stop printing innuendo and hearsay as facts. They aren't real bright, anyone who watches the game could see that Matai is a man of integrity who plays the game 100 miles an hour and always has. Take them to the cleaners Skivvi.

BUT

The damage has been done, was just reading a Facebook thread where a bunch of other supporters were giving it to us, we are now " low life vermin" , and Skivvy is " the biggest cheating grub of all time".

Going to be a LONG investigation

The only investigation here, will be a defamation law suit. The media is about to get it's comeuppance and perhaps the NRL can be hung in the process for being an inept, leaderless ****ing rabble with next to no idea how to progress this game
You could well be right on the money!!!

Everyone check out the last 15 minutes of Rd 7 Manly v Parramatta
Without question the most contentious and game changing act by anyone involved was performed by...
The Bunker!!!!

with 10 minutes to go and Manly in front 10-8 an appalling decision not to disallow a try after a obvious knock on.....

Gee I hope these Bunker guys all get an interview with the task force!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11