More match-fixing claims set to rock NRL

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Settle petals - just because the cops have confiscated his phone means absolutely nothing. They'll probably go through every players phone at some point looking for anything to prop up their investigation.

If there is one player you should be giving the benefit of doubt to it's Skivvi. This guy has played busted for us over a number of years so I don't think anyone can question his commitment.

If you are going to get in a tizz over every player who gets questioned or has a phone confiscated then you will be in a right lather by the time this whole thing is over

Wow.

I am more than a bit amazed that people didnt think Steve would be one of those questioned in this matter. He was obvious to me, and dont take that the wrong way I am in no way saying he has done anything wrong.

Its just that he tight with the other current player that also isn't paying whose name keeps getting raised.

Our club in such a mess, maybe we will never recover.

@7th_Tackle

Match fixing probe may widen: suspicious betting trends in at least 2 under 20s games. More, 7am @GrillTeam @7Sport

Fancy trying to fix a 20's game. I wouldn't bet on one of those with someone else's money.

A suspicious betting trend in an U20's game would be something like the winning team to score less than 20 points!

image.jpeg

Something worth noting from that article

Police will immediately start questioning dozens of players and officials, although there is no suggestion that those summoned have committed any offence.

No doubt they will go through everyone like a dose of salts hoping to throw up something.

Wow.

I am more than a bit amazed that people didnt think Steve would be one of those questioned in this matter. He was obvious to me, and dont take that the wrong way I am in no way saying he has done anything wrong.

Its just that he tight with the other current player that also isn't paying whose name keeps getting raised.

Our club in such a mess, maybe we will never recover.
Disagree. The players involved will bear the brunt of this and the club will be a victim.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11