more COVID discussion

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing for me is, above my belief in science, is a belief that I live in a community which means that you make sacrifices for the greater good.

We are away at the moment and it wild have been great to drive at 150 the whole way to make it easier for me but that would not have been safe for others.

Every month I see my tax taken out, again who would not love to not pay tax? But I do so things like the new stand at brookie get built or education is provided to those who can not afford it.

I would love to not have to watch my drinks but that makes the roads unsafe for others.
I would love to swim where I like but that makes it difficult for the lifesavers.

I am sure there are very few people (even with the conclusive science involved ) that enjoy getting a jab. We do it because it reduces the harm to ourselves and others.

It is again conclusive that if you get the virus when vaxed you are less likely to die than without it, which reduces the burden on the public health system. Again this is a choice I make as I live in community. Finally I have no doubt that there are cases of bad reactions to the vax which are tragic (and happens with all the vaxs) however the actual number of cases is far outweighed by the greater good.

Now you can quote what ever random website you like at me but it will, much like this post for those who are opposed to vax, not change my mind that we live in a community which requires non selfish thinking which I guess is my frustration.
A great case for vaccination mandates to protect us all from the morons in our society, that's why we vote governments into power to make those hard decisions

Thankfully, Omicron's milder symptoms are doing what the "vaccine" can't. The Clayton's vaccine of the 21st century. The double vaxxed are catching and spreading the virus like wildfire.

• 👍
Reactions: max
Thankfully, Omicron's milder symptoms are doing what the "vaccine" can't. The Clayton's vaccine of the 21st century. The double vaxxed are catching and spreading the virus like wildfire.
Doesn't make sense....Doing what the vaccine can't by stopping the spread?
How is the omicron virus stopping the spread?
The virus is giving essentially another dose to help peoples' immunity which is fine,but how does any person equate that to stopping the spread?
The vaccine is not there to stop the spread(how many ****ing times does this need to be repeated?),it is there to stop large numbers being hospitalized and clogging the hospitals and emergency systems and seems to be doing what it was intended to do quite well.
It is good that you believe that it is only the vaxxed spreading the virus and not the unvaxxed.

In 2021 Pfizer - by their own estimate - made 36 billion dollars from the sale of Covid vaccine which was about 75% of the total company profit from all production in 2020. Their share price increased from a high of $37.58 on 28 December 2020 to $59.38 on 27 December this year. Unsurprisingly it was Pfizer who advised the US government that the best defences against Omacron was another shot of their vaccine.

I can't be bothered to look up the data on Moderna and Astrazeneca but I strongly suspect the story would be the same. Why else would Pfizer and Moderna be spending a fortune on lawyers and court cases trying to get an exclusive patent for the vaccine technology (of which the government funded the development)

Covid is a real disease that does, occasionally, kill someone who wasn't already dying of something else but that's not why it stays in the news. It stays in the news because there is an obscene amount of public money to be had. It also makes a very effective smoke screen for a government determined to scuttle action on climate change, destroy any independent oversight of government ministers, and sign us up as an arm of the American military.

I've buried two associates in the past 12 months (don't fuss I've just reached that stage in life) but neither of them were national tragedies because neither tested positive for Covid.

I'd like to make a deal with SE8 and the other people living in terror of Covid. Please explain to me what "life" is. Not the "moves", "consumes", "reproduces" malarkey but what life actually is, and what a "human" actually is. If you can convince me that these things are significant and must be protected at all cost I'll join you hiding under the bed.

As is my habit I'll throw in some random numbers at this point. In the time that 5 million people died with Covid around the world 18 million people STARVED TO DEATH around the world. One little baby dies of starvation every 10 seconds. Chances are it expires in the arms of its weeping mother. In the time that 5 million people died with Covid 14 million people dies just from air pollution. These things, of course, aren't tragedies because they don't present a threat to you and your loved ones.

If any politician would commit to spending $100 billion on funding our hospitals and saving the lives of children in the 3rd world - rather than on buying new subs for the Americans, destroying the environment, and stationing more foreign troops and missiles on Australian soil - I'd vote for the bustard.

Lets listen to the Experts .

Lets Get on with it and take it like real Men !

1640635034793.png

If any politician would commit to spending $100 billion on funding our hospitals and saving the lives of children in the 3rd world - rather than on buying new subs for the Americans, destroying the environment, and stationing more foreign troops and missiles on Australian soil - I'd vote for the bustard.
And if they don't? (Which they won't) No doubt you'll just continue to cast doubt on vaccine efficacy, masks and social distancing. While also continuing to be completely unmoved and uncaring of the plight of dying babies around the world. And also continuing to insult other peoples deceased grandparents and great grandparents by lying about what they cared and fought for!

Doesn't make sense....Doing what the vaccine can't by stopping the spread?
How is the omicron virus stopping the spread?
The virus is giving essentially another dose to help peoples' immunity which is fine,but how does any person equate that to stopping the spread?
The vaccine is not there to stop the spread(how many ****ing times does this need to be repeated?),it is there to stop large numbers being hospitalized and clogging the hospitals and emergency systems and seems to be doing what it was intended to do quite well.
It is good that you believe that it is only the vaxxed spreading the virus and not the unvaxxed.
Yes, the Omicron strain is essentially boosting people's immunity.

vaccine
/ˈvaksiːn,ˈvaksɪn/

noun
  1. a substance used to stimulate the production of antibodies and provide immunity against one or several diseases, prepared from the causative agent of a disease, its products, or a synthetic substitute, treated to act as an antigen without inducing the disease.

In 2021 Pfizer - by their own estimate - made 36 billion dollars from the sale of Covid vaccine which was about 75% of the total company profit from all production in 2020. Their share price increased from a high of $37.58 on 28 December 2020 to $59.38 on 27 December this year. Unsurprisingly it was Pfizer who advised the US government that the best defences against Omacron was another shot of their vaccine.

I can't be bothered to look up the data on Moderna and Astrazeneca but I strongly suspect the story would be the same. Why else would Pfizer and Moderna be spending a fortune on lawyers and court cases trying to get an exclusive patent for the vaccine technology (of which the government funded the development)

Covid is a real disease that does, occasionally, kill someone who wasn't already dying of something else but that's not why it stays in the news. It stays in the news because there is an obscene amount of public money to be had. It also makes a very effective smoke screen for a government determined to scuttle action on climate change, destroy any independent oversight of government ministers, and sign us up as an arm of the American military.

I've buried two associates in the past 12 months (don't fuss I've just reached that stage in life) but neither of them were national tragedies because neither tested positive for Covid.

I'd like to make a deal with SE8 and the other people living in terror of Covid. Please explain to me what "life" is. Not the "moves", "consumes", "reproduces" malarkey but what life actually is, and what a "human" actually is. If you can convince me that these things are significant and must be protected at all cost I'll join you hiding under the bed.

As is my habit I'll throw in some random numbers at this point. In the time that 5 million people died with Covid around the world 18 million people STARVED TO DEATH around the world. One little baby dies of starvation every 10 seconds. Chances are it expires in the arms of its weeping mother. In the time that 5 million people died with Covid 14 million people dies just from air pollution. These things, of course, aren't tragedies because they don't present a threat to you and your loved ones.

Bada Bing, Bada boom! We have a winner by way of knockout in the first round.

And if they don't? (Which they won't) No doubt you'll just continue to cast doubt on vaccine efficacy, masks and social distancing. While also continuing to be completely unmoved and uncaring of the plight of dying babies around the world. And also continuing to insult other peoples deceased grandparents and great grandparents by lying about what they cared and fought for!
Play the man, not the ball. I see you've mastered the rudimentary of debate as practised in the public forum. Maybe you could throw in the old playground favourite "well, you did it first".

Do you think Pfizer executives have their remuneration linked to the share price?

Yes, the Omicron strain is essentially boosting people's immunity.

vaccine
/ˈvaksiːn,ˈvaksɪn/

noun
  1. a substance used to stimulate the production of antibodies and provide immunity against one or several diseases, prepared from the causative agent of a disease, its products, or a synthetic substitute, treated to act as an antigen without inducing the disease.
So you are saying that the vaccine does not boost and provide immunity from the virus?
You just quoted what a vaccine does and you are saying that the COVID vaccines provide no effect?Yes?
Inducing the disease is not the same as transmission,you are aware of that?

So you are saying that the vaccine does not boost and provide immunity from the virus?
You just quoted what a vaccine does and you are saying that the COVID vaccines provide no effect?Yes?
But the thousands of positive cases each day (including members of my own family) are primarily "vaccinated." Turns out they weren't immune.

It is funny to think that people believe that if you come into contact with the virus that because you have been vaccinated that somehow it is like an armoured shield that no virus molecules can actually pass or survive for a while.
If you shake someone's hand or pick up an object used by someone with the virus and then shake someone else's hand of course the virus will be passed....
The virus does not just die in a vaccinated person on contact like a bug that has been sprayed with mortein,maybe Trump was right,let's drink bleach?

Do you think Pfizer executives have their remuneration linked to the share price?

So do Bank executives, Investment executives, mining company executives and just about all executives of public companies worldwide ...

We can't boost our way out.

It is funny to think that people believe that if you come into contact with the virus that because you have been vaccinated that somehow it is like an armoured shield that no virus molecules can actually pass or survive for a while.
If you shake someone's hand or pick up an object used by someone with the virus and then shake someone else's hand of course the virus will be passed.....
Passed and caught by the "vaccinated." Yes, that is obvious now.

• 👍
Reactions: max
Why are the "vaccinated" dying from Covid?

Because its not a silver bullet. Its increased protection. Like a seat belt it certainly increases you chance of survival if you have a crash but people can and still die even with their seat belt on.

Reports coming out of the UK in past days include a study that infers those who are double dosed and still get Omicron could have 'super immunity' which will be a very good thing.

We had circa 120k positive testes her yesterday but the hospitalisation rates have remained steady which is great news.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10