• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
DCE has one more year on his deal before the two year option (in his favour) kicks in. There is a big chance he will test the market next year. Who knows where that might end up.
As if any other club would be stupid enough to pay $1.25m a season for him

The same as when Jake grabs everyone in a huddle and barks orders, trying to lift everyone. If it's not working for DCE it's definitely not working for Jake either.
Jake leads by example, in my opinion dce does not (terrible organisation and increasingly panicked defence). While he tries hard nowadays, I don't care aboyt his effort anymore, because he just isn't performing and by holding the club at knifepoint to secure his big money deal he has since failed everyone. He promised too much and bit off more he could chew, now he deserves to be dumped for his greed imo. Other people have been dce's scapegoat for too long now, im over it.

Given we know Fainu & Haumole are close friends (I think even related) & we know Haumole's brother was also involved (possibly is even who was stabbed) I dont see how harmony within the Polynesian playing group can be good.

Add to that AFB's seemingly sudden & unexplained exit & no sight of Haumole on the field & it feels like there's something going on behind the scenes that's impacting the whole team.
On Fainu's instagram he said to AFB "I thought you had loyalty!" with a photo of them dressed as Eshays.

Toxic culture, fainu needs to stop trying to be a cringey gangster and grow up, so does AFB and if Olakautau is involved in this scene so does he. They're so childish, fainu still posts things on his story like gang signs (eg he had a screenshot of david fifita doing one).

On Fainu's instagram he said to AFB "I thought you had loyalty!" with a photo of them dressed as Eshays.

Toxic culture, fainu needs to stop trying to be a cringey gangster and grow up, so does AFB and if Olakautau is involved in this scene so does he. They're so childish, fainu still posts things on his story like gang signs (eg he had a screenshot of david fifita doing one).
Totally agree ..... the whole wannabe OG gangsta crap is so played ....... such a ****en wank.

Jake leads by example, in my opinion dce does not (terrible organisation and increasingly panicked defence). While he tries hard nowadays, I don't care aboyt his effort anymore, because he just isn't performing and by holding the club at knifepoint to secure his big money deal he has since failed everyone. He promised too much and bit off more he could chew, now he deserves to be dumped for his greed imo. Other people have been dce's scapegoat for too long now, im over it.
DCE has missed very little games in his career and I suspect that is starting to take its toll on his defence.Where he used to be rock solid one on one,he now rushes up to limit the attacks chance of getting a head of speed up,leaving the outside backs exposed.And he now doesn’t regularly hit in the tackle and just tries to bear hug and wait for the cavalry

I don’t agree with a lot of what you say young Harry, but, I am also very concerned about the Poly gang stuff No place for it in the football club.

Time to go old school.
All of the top 30 must reside on the Northern Beaches.
Hire that Army/Security guy to stay with the team 24/7 and dictate everyone stays together and goes home at the same time.
Introduce a semi media ban and bring back the them vs us siege mentality.
Also I'm not sure des's honesty session/ holding players to account in a group setting is healthy, I can only see it causing problems/divide within the group.

DCE should be the Club Captain
I was going to suggest a week ago that Marty and AFB be co captains of the team, where one starts and the other is on the bench.
Maybe Jake should just be the Captain of the team if he can keep it together.

Been saying it for a while, this team lacks leadership. DCE might be Captain by name but he is no leader. We need some strong characters who are prepared to set a standard and hold others to that standard. Running around like a blue arsed fly, all frantic and panicky, trying to get involved in every play isn't leadership. Watmough used to do that, they never made him Captain, but you would never fault Choc's effort.

It seems pretty clear that the first 5 years of our 5 year plan haven't worked, so now we are into the second 5 years of our 5 year plan. Looks like we will be going down the youth path next year, Schuster, Funa, Hoppa, Fainu, Guaca, Cust, Harper, Suli....maybe some others. What this squad really needs is a BK signing - Kennedy or Kite type, doesn't matter. Just someone who will lay down a culture, set a standard, meet that standard and hold others to that standard.

Have thought about the Foran signing and whether that ticks that box ?? Foz could be inspirational, a follow me type leader. He definitely has links to the past core group that was responsible for the culture that gave us a decade of success. Maybe he can resurrect that ??

Otherwise we need to buy someone who can fill that leadership role.
Agree been saying Foran is the simple solution to to on field leadership and direction. Ideally we would grab a 9 who can do that but there is slim picking there and I can't see anyone else with leadership qualities we need on the market.
I don't bag DCE and I'm not here but we need direction and composure.

Agree been saying Foran is the simple solution to to on field leadership and direction. Ideally we would grab a 9 who can do that but there is slim picking there and I can't see anyone else with leadership qualities we need on the market.
I don't bag DCE and I'm not here but we need direction and composure.
Foran at 9 would be a disaster , he’d last at best two games , there’s no way he can make 40 plus tackles a game.

Foran at 9 would be a disaster , he’d last at best two games , there’s no way he can make 40 plus tackles a game.
Sorry I should have made that clearer. I'm not saying Foran at 9. No way in hell.
I would prefer to find a 9 with leadership and direction skills but none are are out there at the moment so Foran at 6 or 14 to provide the composed direction and who knows who for 9.

Sorry I should have made that clearer. I'm not saying Foran at 9. No way in hell.
I would prefer to find a 9 with leadership and direction skills but none are are out there at the moment so Foran at 6 or 14 to provide the composed direction and who knows who for 9.
Even peats from the titans is a better option at 9 that foran or croker once levi leaves on sunday.

We we sign foran we are in deeper trouble than I thought

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6