Monday night Grand Final showing

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

DSM5

First Grader
A great night.  Lots of players, Toovs, Dessy and over 450 fans.  It was just excellent sitting booing the Storm once again while eating a pie (free).  I chatted to Toovs about where they were thinking of playing Bailey.  He said 5/8th putting Lyon back to where he plays best.  He said if it didn't work out, then Jaimie could be moved back.  Talked to Tony Williams.  The young guy is very very big.  Said he'd be right for England and said he'd play anywhere the club wanted, but he thought Des might want him in the forwards.    He said he was really happy with the move and he especially liked the welcoming atmosphere within the club.  I asked Zorba about Carney and he replied, "no comment".  It never ceases to amaze me just how nice the players are, especially to the younger fans.  Thankyou to any on this site who were involved in this terrific event.   

yep a great night had - mingling with the players for 40 mins before hand then getting your free drink, pie, sausage roll & pop corn and sit down and watch the onslaught.

Half time had another opportunity to chat with the players and an auction was held to raise funds for Shelly.

Watched the second half and then the raffle was drawn etc etc.

Was a fun evening and hopefully raised a tidy amount for the Cleals

Yep I turned up and had a great evening as mentioned above, shame I didn't get the chance to catchup DSM5 - we could have chatted about your smite ratio..........

As above, top night and you could definitely feel the "love"
Great turn out and fantastic to see the support for the Cleal family.
Players, "star" supporters (Layne Beachley & Kirk, Wendy Harmer, Nici Andronicus etc), Officials and coaching staff plus as mentioned hundreds of supportahs in their Manly colours.
Great curtain raiser for the coming season and wonderful to re-live the game on the big screen (how good were some of those camera angles and how scary does Billy the grub's sliding tackle habit look when it magnified many times?
Good to catch up with some of you last night
Cheers
Vid
ps Kiero won a beauty pack in the raffle (Couldn't have gone to a more deserving person..........)

You know it strikes me as pretty amazing, the support and how close the club and supporters stick by the players and staff of the past

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6