Monaghan

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Sorry guys, I was there and I thought Monas had a very ordinary game. Two charge downs and a woeful attacking kick that went backwards in the tigers 30. Slow service to his supports as well. BUT I was glad that Dunley and Matai were not out there. Our backline played very well, only a couple of line breaks by the tiges and they were reasonably contained. All in all an excellent result. The tigers are stuffed for the year imo possible wooden spooners..

easy, 9, 14, 7 and 6 in the order you asked, when you throw Lyon in there it becomes a logjam if you want him at 6

monas easily the best on ground. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:. the kick 2 robbo was ****ing outstanding vision. noticed stewy was a bit slower than normal. guess because of his ankle, dont like playin them wit a niggle

a great win in very tough conditions, im just towling off now

Ballin was superb and monas was all i expected - great backup. How much easier is it with a 5/8 who can play rather than just kick goals.

in another note halfasanga was a standout in PL and would have been second best on field for thier respective team, best was easily the ref. On that one performance alone he deserves a run in firsts.

Ill say it now our backrow next year will be Watmough, stewy2 and halfasange

Willo did nothing wrong, was solid and tackled his all as usual. Watmough played strong even though I don't think he's 100% fit. the penalties were somewhat piss weak at times. Supporters excellent, loud and hearty

the rain certainly livened up our area, once your wet the only thing to do is cheer

just glad there was plenty to cheer about, otherwise it would have been a miserable night

Sorry guys, I was there and I thought Monas had a very ordinary game. Two charge downs and a woeful attacking kick that went backwards in the tigers 30. Slow service to his supports as well.

On the tele I thought Monas was great and almost worthy on man of the match. (though I can't begrudge Ballin getttin it). My Monas hating brother even agreed with me that he played really well.

I thought one of the charge downs was on Travis Burns?

He did the job well, I say he will be there next week too, give Orford a proper recovery time so he is not hampered long term.

Yeah DSM5, I too watched it on telly & you are making a fool of yerself by trying to say Monas was ordinary. Let the agenda go & give the bloke some credit. Call it a one off or whatever but he was better tonight than Ox has been in the majority of his games.

The whole team was great, end of story, bring on the rooters.

Yeah DSM5, I too watched it on telly & you are making a fool of yerself by trying to say Monas was ordinary. Let the agenda go & give the bloke some credit. Call it a one off or whatever but he was better tonight than Ox has been in the majority of his games.

The whole team was great, end of story, bring on the rooters.

8| You were going well there for a second.

I think perhaps better tonight than Ox has been is some games could be accurate - probably not the majority.

I'd still pick Orford in that spot.

I think if Orford is back and Matai still out Des should and probably will do this:
1 Stewart
2 Robo
3 Bell
4 Lyon
5 Hicks
6 Burns
7 Ox
9 Monas

14 Ballin

Ballin must be kept - bye bye Dunley. I didn't think Burns played that great last night - so when Matai comes back it is going to be interesting....

Maybe:-

01. Brett Stewart
02. Michael Robertson
03. Jamie Lyon
04. Steven Bell
05. Chris Hicks
06. Travis Burns
07. Matt Orford
08. Jason King
09. Michael Monaghan
10. Brent Kite
11. Anthony Watmough
12. Steve Menzies
13. Steve Matai

14. Matt Ballin
15. George Rose
16. Mark Bryant
17. Glenn Stewart

I'd feel bad for Williamson - because he's done nothing wrong this season - but someone has to make way?

Sorry guys, I was there and I thought Monas had a very ordinary game. Two charge downs and a woeful attacking kick that went backwards in the tigers 30. Slow service to his supports as well. BUT I was glad that Dunley and Matai were not out there. Our backline played very well, only a couple of line breaks by the tiges and they were reasonably contained. All in all an excellent result. The tigers are stuffed for the year imo possible wooden spooners..

I can't beleive you keep churning out things like that. You either judge a game of footy by your pre match agendas, eg Monaghan and Matai, or you are 1 of the worst judges of footy i have come across

Just not quite sure which one, but probably the 1st one i would hope, coz once in a while you actually do say something that makes sense

Maybe:-

01. Brett Stewart
02. Michael Robertson
03. Jamie Lyon
04. Steven Bell
05. Chris Hicks
06. Travis Burns
07. Matt Orford
08. Jason King
09. Michael Monaghan
10. Brent Kite
11. Anthony Watmough
12. Steve Menzies
13. Steve Matai

14. Matt Ballin
15. George Rose
16. Mark Bryant
17. Glenn Stewart

I'd feel bad for Williamson - because he's done nothing wrong this season - but someone has to make way?

Swap Glenn Stewart and Matai around and that'd be my starting 17. Matai to be a wide running second rower and probably replace Menzies, who needs the breaks.

If Matai is to move to the backrow then let him prove it against the other backrowers vying for a FG spot in PL, there isn't much about his game at centre to suggest he would make a go of it in the backrow instantly.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4