Momirovski - please no

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hasn't Momaovski played in 3 of the last 4 winning gf teams? Roosters, Storm, Riff? Teams don't seem to want to keep him, but **** me 3 premierships in 4 years, he seems to be doing something very right to win a comp.

If the price is right tis a big yes from me.

Same with BJ. History suggest he is an a grade goose for sure. But hard to handle on a footy field. If base wage why not?

We have spent 10 years shaping a culture at this club.

Now is time I'll leave it to DES with his due diligence, if he believes a rough diamond could be a good fit into our structures, systems and cultures. Bring it on. It's time to win this thing.

Harper needs to improve significantly. Not just Olam - should have made 2 tackles vs Souths in the PF that led directly to tries. Momirovski has had a pretty decent last couple of years and I would prefer him. Roosters in the game for him now so unlikely anyway. We will not improve with Parker and Harper as our centres.
We are on the same page on this thread feathered friend

As a team we need to improve significantly to step up from the significant losses in our finals appearances

The modest Parker who lacks dynamic speed and agility and flair courageously put his body on the line and defended very well but was very predictable and passive in attack . Runs lines well when Tommy Turbo fires but is not a line breaker and a solo try creator .

The modest Harper who could not get a start in a wooden spoon Bulldogs team took the opportunity that Des gave him and competed well up until the step up of class of finals footy where he was completely dominated .

The moral of the story
Our modest centres have both played above their weight to get our team to the finals
But if we are to do better in 2022 we need centres that not only have the ability to get us into the finals . We need centres that have the ability to dominate in the finals and get us over the grand final try line .

The more stars that we have in our Manly team the more our Manly team shines

It's time to win this thing.
Fcking oath its time to win the thing that belongs to us

Manly Sea eagles the winners and the greatest club of all

We should never drop our standards and accept anything less

Bring on 2022 . Bring on the Manly Sea eagle Premiers !!!

Hasn't Momaovski played in 3 of the last 4 winning gf teams? Roosters, Storm, Riff? Teams don't seem to want to keep him, but **** me 3 premierships in 4 years, he seems to be doing something very right to win a comp.

If the price is right tis a big yes from me.

Same with BJ. History suggest he is an a grade goose for sure. But hard to handle on a footy field. If base wage why not?

We have spent 10 years shaping a culture at this club.

Now is time I'll leave it to DES with his due diligence, if he believes a rough diamond could be a good fit into our structures, systems and cultures. Bring it on. It's time to win this thing.
I think he was part of the squads but pretty sure this was his first actual premiership ring

I think he was part of the squads but pretty sure this was his first actual premiership ring

Speaking of rings ....

We should never drop our Standards from being the great Manly Sea eagles and the Number one club

Because dropping our standards

Is like dropping our pants and when we do that the others screws us

2022 is the year we live up to our great standards of being the number one team

Over 10 years of under performing is not good enough

He's cheaper than Suli and is a premiership winner...think about it...he played centre in a team that won the competition. To my logic, that means if he comes to Manly he will not be the reason we DON'T win one. He is a good defender and very professional...he is a good person and would bring the right type of culture to our club.
Tyrone may is a premiership winner and on less than $500k. Should we sign him too?

I find it hard to believe how so many silvertaild cannot see the GAPING lack of flair in our backline besides TURBO. Its ALL on him andwill stay the same until we have a wing/centre who can actually CREATE POINTS, rather than simply form team structure.

BJ is the dumbest footy player I've ever seen pull on a jersey.

Now Des is a pretty good coach, but I don't think even Bellamy has worked out how to make players brains bigger.
He'll score you that try, then 5min later, thinks he's a world beater and gives away a couple of silly penalty's and maybe sin bins himself to boot. Which costs his team to lose the game...that's Bj for ya !!

Tyrone may is a premiership winner and on less than $500k. Should we sign him too?

I find it hard to believe how so many silvertaild cannot see the GAPING lack of flair in our backline besides TURBO. Its ALL on him andwill stay the same until we have a wing/centre who can actually CREATE POINTS, rather than simply form team structure.
Settle down mate, just giving an opinion...yours is just that too; an opinion.

I get your point to a degree mate, but I reckon DCE has flair and creativity (though lost when we lack momentum)...like most halves...
Not many players, apart from say Tom T, Teddy, Munster, Latrell have the ability to create from nothing.
90% of tries in the modern game come off winning quick tempo in the middle and the points will come, as numbers will be created out wide and these unspectacular Manly backs scored 100's of tries in 2021 racking up many BIG 30 - 40 plus scorelines....
In fact if Manly had the power to win the tempo through the middle in the finals, I feel the current backline would not be under such scrutiny...but we are a young side and have potential and will be only better next year...especially if we get a strike 9 back into the side.

Last edited:

I reckon our wingers are fine. Centres solid but un-inspirational. Harper was found out in a couple of games but was very good earlier in the season. Hope he can regain his confidence.

I reckon our wingers are fine. Centres solid but un-inspirational. Harper was found out in a couple of games but was very good earlier in the season. Hope he can regain his confidence.

Given the money tied up in other areas,not sure they’re going to get any other centres better than Harper and Parker and to be fair to Harper,suspect he played the last 6 or so games hampered by injury.Let’s not forget Walker may still be in the squad next season and hopefully he’s not used the same way as he was this season,I think his impact was overrated playing in the middle of the park

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4