Moments - The last 10 minutes

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
Look we all had that sinking feeling the last 10m in the game between -
Predictable Self combustion
Calvin Klein lending a hand or 10
A nail biting finish
Groundhog Day
But I watched that last 10 a couple of times since to take in the good, bad and ugly and it had it all
Melbourne got away with crap to a ridiculous extent and was gunna break down specifics, but gunna keep this post on the positives
There was a crazy head on tackle by little Gordie on big Nelson stopping him in tracks 1metre short under the posts
Garrick made a few decisive tackles and even made great decisions when they had 3 on 2 closing down 2 certain tries
2 more tackles near halfway that were crucial, but had to be made as away with support and 1 was Lehi and the other was Vega who plays with far more heart than Paulo.

Under the Sticks

The spirit of Mooney 🦅
Premium Member
Look we all had that sinking feeling the last 10m in the game between -
Predictable Self combustion
Calvin Klein lending a hand or 10
A nail biting finish
Groundhog Day
But I watched that last 10 a couple of times since to take in the good, bad and ugly and it had it all
Melbourne got away with crap to a ridiculous extent and was gunna break down specifics, but gunna keep this post on the positives
There was a crazy head on tackle by little Gordie on big Nelson stopping him in tracks 1metre short under the posts
Garrick made a few decisive tackles and even made great decisions when they had 3 on 2 closing down 2 certain tries
2 more tackles near halfway that were crucial, but had to be made as away with support and 1 was Lehi and the other was Vega who plays with far more heart than Paulo.
I thought the consecutive tackles by Ray Ray were game winners. Lehi also made a cracker tackle. The fact that the young brigade ( including Talau) were the difference was the best feeling.

Paulo and Schoup are way down the list now thank goodness.

47MVEagle

Bencher
Klein let Melbourne get away with slowing down the ruck all game but of course we were the ones who got penalised for it.

That last 10 minutes was him trying to even up the score so it would go into golden point, I reckon.

Good for the broadcasters & the betting agencies.

I’m so glad Manly were strong & held them out.

Under the Sticks

The spirit of Mooney 🦅
Premium Member
It was so bad he didn't even do any signal to let us know and the broadcast just put "penalty" up because theybhad no idea either
That was one of the most non-transparent / baffling penalties I have ever seen in my 50+ years watching this game. I'm glad it didn't cost us like it usually does. Annesley will be happy not to have to explain that one on Monday.

Klein has really gone down hill in his officiating in the past couple of years.

ABTK

"Bollocks"
Premium Member
Tipping Member
That was one of the most non-transparent / baffling penalties I have ever seen in my 50+ years watching this game. I'm glad it didn't cost us like it usually does. Annesley will be happy not to have to explain that one on Monday.

Klein has really gone down hill in his officiating in the past couple of years.
Klein really needs a strong reminder that there are two teams playing and that the rules apply (or should!) to both equally. I can cop Manly being penalised if the same standard is being applied to the other team as well.

Andrew..

Bencher
Tipping Member
The Refs are mic'd up so they should have to inform the bunker of any penalty immediately. And while I'm at it, the six-again rule is utter bulls*#*. It's a free-for-all where refs now have the power to "manage" the game with almost impunity. We all want to see a free-flowing match but it's NRL, not WWE.

Under the Sticks

The spirit of Mooney 🦅
Premium Member
The Refs are mic'd up so they should have to inform the bunker of any penalty immediately. And while I'm at it, the six-again rule is utter bulls*#*. It's a free-for-all where refs now have the power to "manage" the game with almost impunity. We all want to see a free-flowing match but it's NRL, not WWE.
If they are going manipulate the games through 6 agains then Brown should be able to use a folding chair from the sideline....at least for Wrestlemania......I mean the Battle of Brookie XI !

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
It's been this since the rule came in it removes all accountability over calls. No one remembers the 6 again calls or checks back in on them but there is no way they would have blown that many penalties in the last set

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 78 22
13 9 4 110 20
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 7 37 16
15 8 7 -8 16
13 7 6 -34 16