Moley: Another club to get in salary cap trouble

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'm always so proud of our administration, and ability to remain within restraints. Ok, we've lost player after player along the way, but we've remained competitive.

I really hope this doesn't stain what is a very clean and fresh reputation salary cap wise.

Didn't they say we had to release a player or two to register Dylan Walker and Marty Taupau so we released Hiku. So we should be safe there.

Check this out mate:-

01. Clinton Gutherson
02. David Williams
03. Peta Hiku
04. Michael Chee-Kam
05. Cheyse Blair
06. Jack Littlejohn
07. Kieran Foran
08. Willie Mason
09. Matt Ballin
10. Ligi Sao
11. Dunamis Lui
12. Jesse Sene-Lefeo
13. Justin Horo

14. Will Pearsall
15. James Hasson
17. Addison Demetriou

Some of these guys would be on ok coin. Surely we made way enough to secure some decent players?

On Trouser Snake a guy calling himself Dr Wong claims the club in question IS Manly. He wrote it like that.
No sourcing or even replies from fellow trouser snakes so I've no idea of his reasoning.
I certainly hope he's Wong though.:p

Check this out mate:-

01. Clinton Gutherson
02. David Williams
03. Peta Hiku
04. Michael Chee-Kam
05. Cheyse Blair
06. Jack Littlejohn
07. Kieran Foran
08. Willie Mason
09. Matt Ballin
10. Ligi Sao
11. Dunamis Lui
12. Jesse Sene-Lefeo
13. Justin Horo

14. Will Pearsall
15. James Hasson
17. Addison Demetriou

Some of these guys would be on ok coin. Surely we made way enough to secure some decent players?
HASSON!

On Trouser Snake a guy calling himself Dr Wong claims the club in question IS Manly. He wrote it like that.
No sourcing or even replies from fellow trouser snakes so I've no idea of his reasoning.
I certainly hope he's Wong though.:p
With a name like Dr Wong, I'm happy to believe ANYTHING lol :)

What ever happened to the nrl investigation into the Broncos that found a suspicious $500,000 money trail from their leagues club to their football club. This started off as a potential serious salary cap violation and then the investigation crashed to a halt because Andrew Gee from the football club suddenly resigned and apparently could not be interviewed to complete the investigation???????

Get rid of the salary cap, too easy to rort.
Bring in a points system.
International player is worth 10 points.
SOO player is worth 7
Regular player worth 4
If a player is developed by your team and goes on to become a rep player his worth is only 70% in points.

Not perfect but a lot better then the current system.
You want to pay a player $250,000 or $1,000,000 that's up to the club but you can't exceed your points quota.

What ever happened to the nrl investigation into the Broncos that found a suspicious $500,000 money trail from their leagues club to their football club. This started off as a potential serious salary cap violation and then the investigation crashed to a halt because Andrew Gee from the football club suddenly resigned and apparently could not be interviewed to complete the investigation???????
The NRL salary cap auditor got run over by a thoroughbred on his way to their leagues club

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6