Moderators please

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Don't give us that martyr crap.
I've been to Parra stadium. You lot are one of the more outspokenly aggressive supporter bases. You can't go for a beer without somebody threatening to 'bash ya". Don't worry, it's not personal. Saints, Souffs & Dogs fans act the same way.

No Slime, it's all good. No friendly banter tolerated here by the look of it. As I said talking to mark, I just came to chat and was totally open about who I am. I'll take Duff's reply as a leave so I'll go. (seem to be making a habit of this) :)

Go and have a look at their site if you want to see the true colours of this friendly banter.
These people are scum, never ever forget that. They're over here pretending to be all friendly but they're having a laugh. They think they can come over here and just have everyone be nice to them, knowing full well if we went anywhere near them they'd kill us for the ten bucks in our wallet.

They think they're getting one over us. Where were they when we were racking up premierships as fast as they were wooden spoons? They surely could have come over for some banter then.

I was not unprovoked. I spoke about them, they addressed me personally. Never give an enemy the time of day. Just laugh in their face and tell them to get out of your way. They don't deserve any form of respect.

Hey Duff you sound like you one of those dopes that work at the reject shop, and whats you're issue with our site? Do you know all the awards the 1 one eyed eel site has one? Its won the interactive website of the year 7 times, awarded the NRL's fan site of the year 5 times(would of won it 6 times but a Donkey riding ex members ruined the sites chances) and its won a unprecedented 73 awards for contributions to the comunity. And do you know that the parramatta council area has the highest rate of outright home ownership? In manly people morgages are so high that they still are wearing the same underwear from 6 years ago and are forced to eat devon on toast at least 3 times a week , hardly the life of the privileged. And Duff im still waiting for your over due rental payment. God bless Duff.
Fong you sound like a educated man why would you think duff is a dope unless he owns a maccas and some house in the druitt wink wink

I went to watch Parramatta vs. Manly @ Parra Stadium one day (we won funnily enough). We had to park a kilometer away. I walked past a single mattress on the street which I assumed was for council clean-up, until I saw an empty VB bottle, and a syringe & rubber chord next to it.

That was the last time I visit the low down, filthy place. If you really think you can compare the Parramatta demographic to that of the Northern Beaches, your dillusional my friend. Maybe then, in your 4th dimensional, rainbow's and sunshine world, Parra MIGHT be in the top 6 :)
Ryan thats not nice could always go to the manly pacific never know who you might meet there

What are you talking about Fong? Did you lose a fong or find one?

I don't give a toss about any awards that you handed yourself. What does that have to do with anything. All readiing that proves ia what a smarmy bunch of two faced cunce you are. And that's off the back of supporting a team that's failed for the last 30 years. Imagine if you won a couple of games.

Home ownership? You arsehat. What does that have to do with anything? Do you have stats on car colours too? You'll find a good portion of the places owned in your area are by people leaving the beaches because it's cheaper, for what that's worth.
You're still low class if you're a westie and proud of it. The fact that you'd come and post **** on another teams forum simply because there's a possibility you might get a little win for spending a lot of money demonstrates how starved of success you are.

You're pathetic. You'll end up in gaol at some point as your kind always do. A couple of beers and you can't keep your hands to yourself. A bogans got to smash a face every now and then to prove his worth at the CES.

I think we need a "(players name) will need to play under Brad Arthur in order to reach their potential" thread.

If you are after a Moderator their is

If you are after a moderator their is a lovely guy over on the one eyed eel site named Miatch and you are all free to poach him as he is quite hated over there as he likes to impose his moral compus on members and he is know to have caused many to have suicidal thoughts after being in his company for more than 7 seconds. But i think in the it would only be fair that you poach this this altar boy since we have poached Foran
Sounds like something our moderator testicles would do, probably the same guy

I'm a Manly supporter and have been for near on 30 years. In all that time, or at least when the WWW was introduced, I have never entered nor have interest in another teams forum let alone join it. I'm all for health discussion with supporters of other clubs but refuse to participate in criticism/disregard for/downfall of another club let alone the team I support.

If others chose to join our forum for the purpose of healthy debate and discussion then I am all for it otherwise BUZZ OFF!!!!!

Last edited:
Wheeeeeeeeen your down at the sea and an eel bites your knee
thats a Moray
Wheeeeeen your hands in a crack and you cant get it back
Thats a moray
Bells will ring dingalingaling dingalingaling
How do you feel ? when you cant fly because you are only an eel
How do you feel ? In the last 22 years all you have is 2 spoons
How do you feel ? To have the audacity to come on here and bag the most successful team the mighty Sea eagles
YOU MUST FEEL LIKE A DICKED , YOU MUST FEEL LIKE A DICK HEAD. YOU MUST FEEL LIKE A DICK HEAD YOU FOOL !!! LOL
laughing_and_pointing_emoticon_312207.jpg

I'm a Manly supporter and have been for near on 30 years. In all that time, or at least when the WWW was introduced, I have never entered nor have interest in another teams forum let alone join it. I'm all for health discussion with supporters of other clubs but refuse to participate in criticism/disregard for/downfall of another club let alone the team I support.

If others chose to join our forum for the purpose of health debate and discussion then I am all for it otherwise BUZZ OFF!!!!!
I think the hospital system is buggered! :giggle:

...............give it a min

If others chose to join our forum for the purpose of health debate and discussion then I am all for it otherwise BUZZ OFF!!!!!
I say let them humiliate them selves . Obviously they are so bitter that their teams have not had the success that our Sea eagles have . I dont mind them being on here because I enjoy putting sht on them LOL

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8