Moderators please

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Frogz

Bencher
Premium Member
Will you please dispose of the ignorant Eels trolls.

How do they firstly become members and secondly they bring nothing to the site apart from ****.

If 1 of them over steps the mark hit the report button and they will be gone. so far I haven't seen anything that over steps the mark.

Mate you're letting the fans of an inferior club upset you. Let the babies have their bottle, they can celebrate signing a player, we save our celebrating for something meaningful; Premiership wins.

Perhaps a "troll thread" is required?

Give them a thread to carry on like the peanuts they are, they can go nuts on the subject at hand, and in a week's time delete the thread.

If "normal" ppl don't want to get in an argument they can stay out of the thread, if the trolls decide to carry on in other threads they get the ban hammer..

Thoughts?

Mate you're letting the fans of an inferior club upset you. Let the babies have their bottle, they can celebrate signing a player, we save our celebrating for something meaningful; Premiership wins.

It's hard not to bite though!! I've typed, and then deleted a few biting replies. We are above that rubbish, and I'm not lowering myself to their level.

I'm annoyed enough to do so, and probably will at some stage lol ;)

Also don't forget the ignore feature if you see a troll and you don't feel like dealing with them just hit the ignore button. Either way they will be gone soon enough and we can get back 2 the business of making finals and GF and they can celebrate signings.

It's hard not to bite though!! I've typed, and then deleted a few biting replies. We are above that rubbish, and I'm not lowering myself to their level.

I'm annoyed enough to do so, and probably will at some stage lol ;)

Do man don't hold yourself if they troll on our forum they open themselves up 2 it

I think they're good value. Grow a thicker skin.
Cheers mate, we are only here for some healthy banter, no disrespect intended, we allow long term opposition fans on 1EE, if you join you will find you wont get banned, and many of our rival fans provide plenty of laughs and add to a good forum, you are all welcome to join.
cheers

Cheers mate, we are only here for some healthy banter, no disrespect intended, we allow long term opposition fans on 1EE, if you join you will find you wont get banned, and many of our rival fans provide plenty of laughs and add to a good forum, you are all welcome to join.
cheers
nice mature attitude and for an eels fan it is a good username

The forum will need to be changed to Manly's B team given how many of our rejects you will have.

In fairness @Fluffy , we've stolen the odd junior of theirs as well. Some have gone on to win premierships too.. Something they quite possibly may never have done at Parramatta..

LOL I picked that because i noticed you loved to call us the slime on here lol, i quite like it, i should have used 'the slime' mods can you change that please.
cheers
I woulda liked the Parramatta seals as a username. Fui was your most entertaining player. pity that parra is now just a mercenary team.
Hoppa - Manly
Champion - souths
Peats - Souths
Sandow - Souths
Norman - Broncos
lussick - Manly
Luke Kelly - melbourne
Gower - st George/manly
Fa'aoso - everywhere
quinlain - St george
robinson - raiders
wicks - prison, knights
Choc - Manly
Taikarangi - Titans
de-gois - sharks, knights

and they're just the ones I can think of.

Wheeeeeeeeen your down at the sea and an eel bites your knee
thats a Moray
Wheeeeeen your hands in a crack and you cant get it back
Thats a moray
Bells will ring dingalingaling dingalingaling

thats because we can get the best out of players that other clubs cant??
Didnt Gower kick on after leaving Manly?? hahaha
choc will be a king now... he hates Manly, says a lot about whats goin on in your dressing rooms.

Maaate, come on. How many Eels player have pissed off to see their careers blossom? Plus, it's kind of hard for Manly fans to hear you, because we have two premiership rings since 2008 plugging our ears !

thats because we can get the best out of players that other clubs cant??
Didnt Gower kick on after leaving Manly?? hahaha
choc will be a king now... he hates Manly, says a lot about whats goin on in your dressing rooms.
haha get off the crack mate. You are delusional. Who have you ever got the best out of? wolfman, t-rex, hodkinson, paul gallen, Jamie lyon, krisnan inu, Justin horo, cheyse blair. The list keeps going but tell me again how you get the best out of players.

How many have won premierships?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6