Moderators please

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I've been telling you guys for years. These scumbags have nothing going for them other than to stew away in their hate for Manly.
Now they're on here peddling their barely understandable filth and people want them banned.

I find it offensive that this gutter slime believe that they have the right to speak to us as equals.
Learn your place in life you human vermin. Go away and fester in your ghettos and leave this place for respectable people who understand what they're saying and how to present it in a clear manner.

Go and talk to Souffs and dogs fans if you want people of your own class.

Duff, why are you so angry my friend, i'd invite you into my home to share a meal and laugh as friends, would you accept my offer?

Obviously. I graduated primary school, so that put me miles ahead of you lot to start with.
I'd go on general league sites if I wanted to associate with the likes of you and all those clowns from the West, South, Qld and wherever else you crawl out of but I don't, I stick to Manly ones. You should stick to your own kind.

Duff what have you got against people raised in caravan parks, we are people too, i'd have you around for a BBQ.

Obviously. I graduated primary school, so that put me miles ahead of you lot to start with.
I'd go on general league sites if I wanted to associate with the likes of you and all those clowns from the West, South, Qld and wherever else you crawl out of but I don't, I stick to Manly ones. You should stick to your own kind.

Feck you too!

I've been telling you guys for years. These scumbags have nothing going for them other than to stew away in their hate for Manly.
Now they're on here peddling their barely understandable filth and people want them banned.

I find it offensive that this gutter slime believe that they have the right to speak to us as equals.
Learn your place in life you human vermin. Go away and fester in your ghettos and leave this place for respectable people who understand what they're saying and how to present it in a clear manner.

Go and talk to Souffs and dogs fans if you want people of your own class.
Duff, did you ever consider that the eels fans here might be trying to help you? Things are not going well at your club and you are living on past glories.

Duff, did you ever consider that the eels fans here might be trying to help you? Things are not going well at your club and you are living on past glories.

Well there's a LOT more past glories to be living off than over in your ****hole!!

Well there's a LOT more past glories to be living off than over in your ****hole!!
Now Mark, I offered the hand of friendship:). As a matter of fact we may have two things in common!! I also live in Brisbane and I'm a true blue. If your comment re the 'Hole' is a slur on our facilities, when was the last time you went home? The home of the Eels is heading back to those days when Manly supporters cringed at the shout of 'Parra Power'. The nightmare for you is coming back. I don't want to see Manly turn into the Titans, what fun would that be? Now, what can we do to help?

Now Mark, I offered the hand of friendship:). As a matter of fact we may have two things in common!! I also live in Brisbane and I'm a true blue. If your comment re the 'Hole' is a slur on our facilities, when was the last time you went home? The home of the Eels is heading back to those days when Manly supporters cringed at the shout of 'Parra Power'. The nightmare for you is coming back. I don't want to see Manly turn into the Titans, what fun would that be? Now, what can we do to help?

I haven't ignored you, you and I are the same age so should have more sense than to argue on a football forum.

I usually don't get into the vitriol that sometimes exists.

With opposition teams, and fans, it wouldn't be much fun would it!!

Well, we are off to a flying start. I'm serious about my concern as to what's happening over there. The more 'Mature' of our fan base have enjoyed the battle for years, then sat back, had a laugh and a beer. You will find my name and avatar at the 1EE forum. I'm here just to chat, no digs:)

What are you pricks even doing here?
Go and bash some cunce down the train station like you usually do to get some scratch for a rock and a case of Veebs.

Look, I dont mind other supporters coming on here and having a chat about footy.
Of course, you always jump on when some major happens, and this forum wouldn't be alone. A few of you have added some good value to the forum and played by the rules, so I thank you for that.

But for you guys jumping on just to stir the pot, I just want you to remember one thing. You are trying to make a joke out of the most successful NRL club in the last decade, and one of the most successful in Rugby league. SO before you sit there and have a go at us, take a look in your own backyard and then come back and make a joke.

You can laugh at us all you like, but its us who is still in the comp come finals each year.

Go and bash some cunce down the train station like you usually do to get some scratch for a rock and a case of Veebs.
Well Duff, I don't use that sort of language so it's very unfortunate that you replied in that manner. In saying that, there are others who will call a spade a shovel. Why are we here, well, the news headlines over the next few weeks will explain. If you think this is a bad week for player retention, I just wonder what next week may bring? Maybe I know something you don't:)

Look, I dont mind other supporters coming on here and having a chat about footy.
Of course, you always jump on when some major happens, and this forum wouldn't be alone. A few of you have added some good value to the forum and played by the rules, so I thank you for that.

But for you guys jumping on just to stir the pot, I just want you to remember one thing. You are trying to make a joke out of the most successful NRL club in the last decade, and one of the most successful in Rugby league. SO before you sit there and have a go at us, take a look in your own backyard and then come back and make a joke.

You can laugh at us all you like, but its us who is still in the comp come finals each year.
I didn't come here to mock. If you saw my earlier posts I am very keen to see manly do well and once again, just extending the hand of friendship. A bit of friendly banter was my goal, but you blokes are being a tad defensive. I was very open about who I am, once again, the same avatar and name on 1EE. The Parra site has welcomed people from other clubs for the same tongue in cheek stuff. If you're not interested, I'm happy to de-register my account with you. Just say the word.

• 👍
Reactions: Dan
Duff your totally unprovoked personal attacks are getting a bit harsh,
I'd be surprised if you knew how to spell your name.
Duff, tour a very angry man.
Where are you posting from mate? are you down in Deep Creek Reserve with your budgie smugglers on, texting away?
Your a dedicated man Duff.

Staff online

• Dan
    Kim Jong Dan
  • Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8