Mitch Cornish

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Cornish is 22 and has played less than 20 games so would still be settling in, very junior in first grade terms and certainly better than nothing

Cornish is 22 and has played less than 20 games so would still be settling in, very junior in first grade terms and certainly better than nothing
I actually don't mind us taking a gamble on him....it's who he'd be going to partner that leaves me wondering.

Cornish is a player who has been OVER coached - he can play & has the ability to create & play whats in front of him unlike many robotic halves today.
Has a great pass at the line & will be a great compliment to DCE.

Cornish is a player who has been OVER coached - he can play & has the ability to create & play whats in front of him unlike many robotic halves today.
Has a great pass at the line & will be a great compliment to DCE.
What? Will compliment DCE, is he going to the GC.

I'm starting to think our halves could go one of two ways next year:

6. M. Cornish
7. D. Cherry-Evans

Or

6. M. Cornish
7. T. Carney

To be honest, I'd be happy with either albeit I'd prefer the first option!

Read today that raiders have basically told him to look elsewhere, and that he could likely end up at Parramatta. (Baffles me how they can still sign players when they are being sued over Hoppa (and now Arthurs) contract.)

I wonder if we are still interested in him. If he is definetly unwanted at the raiders he could be a cheap buy.

Read today that raiders have basically told him to look elsewhere, and that he could likely end up at Parramatta. (Baffles me how they can still sign players when they are being sued over Hoppa (and now Arthurs) contract.)

I wonder if we are still interested in him. If he is definetly unwanted at the raiders he could be a cheap buy.

And we thought things were bad at Our Club

I watched him play his few 1st grade games this year & he is next to useless. The fact that Sam Williams is ahead of him says enough to stay away from him.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4