Missing $$$ man

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Well they not going to retire now but we need to ease them out and get their replacements trained and ready. This year can definitely only be looked at as a building phase year. We aren't going to compete with the top 4 this year.

Yeah snake and Lyon should retire they are crap and we replace them like this.

1.Trbojevic
2.Tafua
3.Walker
4.Matai
5.?
6.Koroisau
7.Cherry-Evans

Every time I start to warm to you, you come out with a childish disrespectful spray. Snake and Lyon may, in your opinion be down on form, but to coldly dismiss two of our clubs greats as crap is the act of a thankless grub.

Grow up!.

Every time I start to warm to you, you come out with a childish disrespectful spray. Snake and Lyon may, in your opinion be down on form, but to coldly dismiss two of our clubs greats as crap is the act of a thankless grub.

Grow up!.

Lol settle down mate it's just unlike you I'd like to see manly have some quality players in those positions they both played poorly and have been for the whole year

Lol settle down mate it's just unlike you I'd like to see manly have some quality players in those positions they both played poorly and have been for the whole year

The issue is not who you want where or who you think has played poorly.

It is about the total lack of character you display when you talk about Manly players as if they were **** on your shoes.

Did DCE Play today? Seriously we lost nothing when he was out. He really needs to step up and earn some money.
Mediocre..

All the players you mentioned have a capable half that keeps defenders wary, with DCE they know only to focus on him because he represents the only real threat.

If DCE is on over a million a season , thurston, Milford , hunt, Morgan and foran and a few others must be on 2 million.... DCE is absolute rubbish, the guy has come in and has done nothing more then what we had while out... Only positive I can get out of him is that he won't be playing any rep footy... And yeah I know we won , yep great , but this guy is our marquee player on massive coin. Do you think we are getting any where near the value for money of a player on 1 million +
Spot on champ, my thoughts entirely. Absolute joke even with the basics.

I'd have liked to see him Earn his money. If we wanted a tackling machine we would have kept balin. He offered very little today. There is no doubt he is top notch but we have not seen it this year..

Get your point as far as his money concerned....thing is you can see a bloke starting to believe his own critics .....
Went decent, no more- no less.... Probably with field position & opportunity should have done more... Feel he will come good but it's fair to be critical constructively with a player of his credentials....he makes the next step....am I over rated OR hopefully....There you go- this is why they paid the big dollars....

I thought it was a 6 or 7 out of ten for DCE today. Some nice little kicks and passes, and a couple not so great. He's still coming to grips with the new players and structures and being out for a couple of weeks doesn't help.

He does need to take the game by the scruff of the neck, but I'm also not writing him off.

I gave him a 5.5/10 .... he is not very creative imo

All those players mentioned in the original post are playing in teams that are on a roll and at their peak. Brisbane and Nth Qld are machine like and are in their prime. Just like us between 07 and 13.
Stick Milford or Thurston in our team in its current form and they'd be playing average too.

Stick Thurston, Morgan, Hunt or Milford behind a pack like say.....Newcastle's and see how they go. They wouldn't exactly look like the world beaters they currently are. Hell, Hodkinson is the incumbent NSW halfback and he looks average at best in Newcastle.

Remember that basically since the start of 2015 DCE has rarely played behind a winning pack and today was his first game in a month coming back from an ankle injury. Last year he also had to put up with a halves partner who realistically didn't give a toss, and this year he's got a rookie 5/8 and hooker pair to deal with.

Give him a few games playing behind a winning pack and his form will improve. Right now he's still trying too hard to compensate for everything else instead of playing whats in front of him. Its like he's put too much responsibility on himself to prove all the knockers wrong.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6