Missing $$$ man

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yeah what a crap call our team is in transition in particular snake and killer seem past it.
We have a world class centre who is not 6 and will never 6 in walker. He in his prime while we must honor our greats it is a fine line

DCE did well for his first effort in a month. He was a bit rusty and he made a few blues, but overall it was ok today, he was a whisker away from one try assist and he will only improve and he wont be distracted by origin this year and that is when he can start to dominate games. He does need to lift but it takes time getting used to a new halves partner.

DCE did well for his first effort in a month. He was a bit rusty and he made a few blues, but overall it was ok today, he was a whisker away from one try assist and he will only improve and he wont be distracted by origin this year and that is when he can start to dominate games. He does need to lift but it takes time getting used to a new halves partner.
But luckily, Tom T ran down Gagai before he ran away and scored off DCE's grubber.

Barrett needs to get DCE to play more direct - squaring up the defence and having options inside and out . At the moment he is just going sideways and predictable and repetitive - easy to read .

Might do more but who's more affective.
Tell me what Foran has done out Parramatta way??????????? The only headline about Foran is his threat to sue Manly for an unpaid TPA!!! He's done jack**** at the Eels. Corey Norman is doing everything whilst Foran is just a passenger. DCE has been injured for most part & you're bagging him?? Really..............what did you expect yesterday that he was gonna come out & demolish the Knights on his own? Give the guy a break!

"The year"???????? The year is only 8 games old!!! We're in the 8..........what more do you want??
PS many of your posts have been poor 'all year'...........some respect for these guys that have done so much for Manly might be better!

Last edited:
Tell me what Foran has done out Parramatta way??????????? The only headline about Foran is his threat to sue Manly for an unpaid TPA!!! He's done jack**** at the Eels. Corey Norman is doing everything whilst Foran is just a passenger. DCE has been injured for most part & you're bagging him?? Really..............what did you expect yesterday that he was gonna come out & demolish the Knights on his own? Give the guy a break!

Foran has actually done more than it appears. Ok he's not in great form and its Norman who is doing their play making, but since he started there they have been a lot more organised in both attack and defence. Its showing because they are currently 4th.

As Gus said on Nein during Friday night's game, its not always what you do with the ball. A lot of it is what you do when you don't have the ball and players like Foran, just like Snake, do a lot off the ball and most of that is their communication.

Last edited:
I'm not arguing that side of it........perhaps DCE will be the same when he's on the field regularly! Instead of encouraging DCE etc. people are bagging him! How about we get behind him!
PS YES the Eels are in 4th place on 10 points.........we're in 8th place on 8!!! Seems to me we're doing pretty good!!!!!

I said currently because they will lose points. How many remains to be seen but they won't be in the top 8 for long even if they continue to win more than they lose.

You are correct though @madmax we're not doing too badly to be 8th right now. More than a few (including some here) had us doing a lot worse. We were supposed to be what, 1-7 or 2-6 right now.....but we're 4-4 and by rights should have been 6-2.

I'm not arguing that side of it........perhaps DCE will be the same when he's on the field regularly! Instead of encouraging DCE etc. people are bagging him! How about we get behind him!
PS YES the Eels are in 4th place on 10 points.........we're in 8th place on 8!!! Seems to me we're doing pretty good!!!!!

Unfortunately DCE couldn't organise a piss up in a pub. Seriously, with him in charge against the Dogs and Tigpies we were all over the shop like a mad woman's custard. Tooves said it in an interview before the season about that and said that Manly would miss that side of Foran and that it would put more reliance on Snake. Cherry's main strength, exactly like the great JT, is his ad-lib style of play. His other strength is that he's arguably the games best defensive halfback.

Tooves was right though. Fit or not, since Snake has been back our defence has been a lot better. Our attack is still all over the place with virtual rookies in key positions and that wasn't helped by Cherry's injury, but things were looking a whole lot better than the doom and gloom of those two heavy losses in the opening rounds.

Its why we're all hoping that Tommy is a fast learner and ends up being a good organiser at fullback. Hopefully playing alongside a certified master will accelerate his learning curve.

I reckon if we were able to go into next Saturday against NQ with Snake at the back, Tommy on the wing, Cherry at half and Parcell at hooker.....we might have been a chance to actually beat the premiers. Without Snake and Tom though meaning a makeshift fullback and winger.....I just hope we can at least keep the scores close.

Snake and Lyon should retire, they are crap. Ummm what? Regardless of them both not being in their white-hot form of recent years, you dont say Brett Stewart and Jamie Lyon are 'crap'. Do you know how dumb you sound? And disrespectful, as already mentioned. You're a goose
Oh sorry we can let snake and Lyon play bad if they want to based on what they have achieved in there careers. I understand Lyon and snake have done amazing things but ATM they are a playing horrible and it doesn't matter how many premierships you have won it doesn't give you the right to play crap.

Last edited:
Dce passed right to tred about 5 times and tred cut back left and took the tackle. The fox commentators called it predictable.

Then off a scrum tred is again on dce's right, the defence assume he is getting the ball, however dce passes to Tom angling right this time and it's a try.

This is the type of tactical set up that has been missing for the last few weeks.

Last edited:
Dce passed right to tred about 5 times and tred cut back left and took the tackle. The fox commentators called it predictable.

Then off a scrum tred is again on dce's right, the defence assume he is getting the ball, however dce passes to Tom angling right this time and it's a try.

This is the type of tactical set up that has been missing for the last few weeks.

What, you mean the ball actually going further right than Api 4 players in? In the 3 weeks he played half, T-Red, Killer and Tom saw just about zero quality ball on the right.

Its why I laughed when I kept on reading in the media and on social media how Api was much better than Cherry. Api looked flashy and that won him at least 1 MoM award (from who else, Nein who love players creating highlights rather than substance), but he flattered to deceive.

If DCE is on over a million a season , thurston, Milford , hunt, Morgan and foran and a few others must be on 2 million.... DCE is absolute rubbish, the guy has come in and has done nothing more then what we had while out... Only positive I can get out of him is that he won't be playing any rep footy... And yeah I know we won , yep great , but this guy is our marquee player on massive coin. Do you think we are getting any where near the value for money of a player on 1 million +
We had a panicked management throw in the kitchen sink to keep him and thus raising fans expectations, then proceeded to change his coach, footballing staff, 5/8, dummy-half and most of the forward pack.

JT was inconsistant during the first half of his career against the same issues, so I fail to understand why we need to expect even more from DCE.

Get some consistancy in the squad, a stable coaching team and a better run injury-free, and we'll see why he's the best choice for the Sea Eagles, moving forward.

Foran has actually done more than it appears. Ok he's not in great form and its Norman who is doing their play making, but since he started there they have been a lot more organised in both attack and defence. Its showing because they are currently 4th.

As Gus said on Nein during Friday night's game, its not always what you do with the ball. A lot of it is what you do when you don't have the ball and players like Foran, just like Snake, do a lot off the ball and most of that is their communication.
Foran has one less try assists than Norman so I wouldn't say Norman is doing their play making. Foran has put his forwards over from close range a number of times this season. However, you are 100% correct that he is doing a lot more than it appears. He is worth more money than DCE because he has structure to fall back on...DCE is all over the place...you can see his thought making process from the grand stand and it doesn't look good.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6