Missing Ipod.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

eelcatcher

Reserve Grader
G'day all,

Most of you guys have met me on the hill and I've been known as Krispy (for holding up a Krispy Creme box whenever Killer kicks for goal or scores a try).

Anyway I was sitting on the hill a few rows forward and in between the Push irt up Manly Sign and Beer Stall and I lost my Ipod nano. Its a few years old, black and silver and full of scratches and fiully loaded with music. Has anyone seen it?

eelcatcher link said:
G'day all,

Most of you guys have met me on the hill and I've been known as Krispy (for holding up a Krispy Creme box whenever Killer kicks for goal or scores a try).

Anyway I was sitting on the hill a few rows forward and in between the Push irt up Manly Sign and Beer Stall and I lost my Ipod nano. Its a few years old, black and silver and full of scratches and fiully loaded with music. Has anyone seen it?

I will ask the boys and girls in the Bulldogs Army if anyone has seen it mate.

Sorry to say, but I'd say it's likely been pinched.

If a bunch of rodents would flog a 5 dollar banner, imagine what they'd do at the sight of an ipod?

Go over to the Kennel and ask them!!
Let us know if they were as helpful as Dan and Vidmar were to a certain Dingo fan.

But in all seriousness hope you get it back mate...

CLIT COMMANDER link said:
Mate does it have a lot of Flock Of Seagulls on it?

I wish mate. Nah its quite heavily battered and scratched. Been taking it everywhere, even on bushwalks and camps, hence its condition

Rami link said:
[quote author=eelcatcher link=topic=185186.msg292303#msg292303 date=1283940564]
G'day all,

If a bunch of rodents would flog a 5 dollar banner, imagine what they'd do at the sight of an ipod?
[/quote]

Lets not paint everyone with the same brush yeah?

Flip link said:
[quote author=Rami link=topic=185186.msg292310#msg292310 date=1283940831]
[quote author=eelcatcher link=topic=185186.msg292303#msg292303 date=1283940564]
G'day all,

[/quote]

Lets not paint everyone with the same brush yeah?
[/quote]

I wasn't painting Manly as rodents, rather the kids who stole my banner.

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:
Dan better make a lost and found section if this keeps up

hahaha **** me Dead this is out of control, next someone is going to say they lost a kid there

Dan, some of the players lost their hearts on Sunday....T-Rex for one, 3 touches for 30 metres, maybe it's sitting over in the bin at Macca's

Yeah Dan, T Rex was Mr Invisible on Sunday haha - hope they give him his angry pills this coming sunday at Kogarah - then point him in the right direction Houston we have lift off  :eek:

Mark from Brisbane link said:
Dan, some of the players lost their hearts on Sunday....T-Rex for one, 3 touches for 30 metres, maybe it's sitting over in the bin at Macca's

Applaud for Mark :)  ;D

Mark from Brisbane link said:

Were those really his stats? Someone ought to make a thread similar to the "Where are the T-Rex Bashers?" one from a few weeks back.

eelcatcher link said:
G'day all,

Try calling the club and speak to the game day manager (Alesha) on 9970 3000.

She may have have been informed of lost and found or will know who contracts the cleaning to follow up with.

Wouldn't hold my breath on it's return but worth a try of course

Dan link said:
[quote author=BErKeLEy_eAgLe link=topic=185186.msg292320#msg292320 date=1283941195]
Dan better make a lost and found section if this keeps up

hahaha f**k me Dead this is out of control, next someone is going to say they lost a kid there
[/quote]

They did, last seen holding a Bulldogs banner, answers to the name of Eric.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6