Missing in Action??????/

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
Lost - 1 Daniel, slightly used and in generally good shape. Once vocal and loud on the Brookvale Hill with reputation for witty and funny calls.Known to drink too much and be slightly obnoxious when challengedLast seen in company of 3 yr old on hill. Once known as a 'Silvertail' but the memory of this famous leader is fading fast.

Reported to be home looking after a sick cat or dog doing toilet training. Rumoured to have caught the Ryanitis disease of no longer coming to the Footy.

Anyone seeing this character should slap him around the chops and drag hm out to Brookvale before the condition becomes terminal!!!

Fair dinkum :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh:

We all gotta do what we gotta do, but from the point of view of missing one of the greatest finishes to a game that just filled the crowd with joy and united Eagle supporters like nothing else it is a shame Dan missed it.

I should also mention it was a great night for catching up with heaps of Manly supporters. Wheel, Canteen, Byso, Fluffy, Duff, Spuds Bodyguard, the guy who sang the Silvertails song at the Parra final last year (and was ejected by security), and the usual assortment of diehards shared a good number of drinks back at the club. Great stuff.

MB are you saying that Spud's bodyguard is the one that was ejected from Parra Stadium last year after keeping us all entertained?

I want to buy that man a beer.

SBG is probably far too nice for that but I guess anything could be possible. :)
It was someone else and he was almost sheepish about his behaviour and indicated he doesn't remember a thing about that day, or so he said as he hastily beat a retreat. Wouldn't even cough up the words for the infamous 'Silvertails' song. As he headed for crowd obscurity I might have said something like "You're a legend"; certainly he maintains a lofty place as one who gave it to the Parra fans on a bleak day for us last year.

Lost - 1 Daniel, slightly used and in generally good shape. Once vocal and loud on the Brookvale Hill with reputation for witty and funny calls.Known to drink too much and be slightly obnoxious when challengedLast seen in company of 3 yr old on hill. Once known as a 'Silvertail' but the memory of this famous leader is fading fast.

Reported to be home looking after a sick cat or dog doing toilet training. Rumoured to have caught the Ryanitis disease of no longer coming to the Footy.

Anyone seeing this character should slap him around the chops and drag hm out to Brookvale before the condition becomes terminal!!!

Fair dinkum :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh:

Now, there's giving someone a compliment, but that was a downright raw hump. Me thinks Canteen closes his eyes at JUST the right time, to visualise one Danners....Calm down Byso....don't get jelous...there's plenty more film to go around. :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4