• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I just can't see how or why we need him in the 30 (if that's where we signed him) how many bloody outside backs do we need? Although I do like him, he seems to be one of those players thst just has an ability to create things for himself.
Suli
Walker
Parker
Garrick
Funa
Harper
Ben. T
Taufua
Hoppa?
Saab?
Miski now...
That's up to 11 players to fill 4 spots in the team... That's way too many. At least 2 or 3 of these players won't be here next year!!!
Mopapalangai as well

I see us only signing only one of Miski or Hoppa. TBH the Miski signing could hold more value as Hoppa was asking way too much for where he is at. For cap balance and team management this at a basement contract I see why we would keep him on as a back up.

Miski has been very patient and committed to the club, and in my opinion not done anything wrong when on field.
Deserves a crack.
NYEagle
Agreed... but will he be a threat athletically? Already in his mid-20s, he will most probably be dominated by more dynamic players. Would love to be proven wrong...despite the look, he's no mansour

The way I'm seeing it is...
Gone: Elliott, Thommo, Waddell, AFB, Metcalfe, levi, T rex, Hoppa, Garrick*

Bring up Ben.T, S.Fainu, Tuitivake, Miski

Buy Saab*, Foz, Davey, Garner, Schneider

Taupau Cust Paseka
Garner Siro
Jake

Chez
Foran
Walker Suli
Funa Saab* Garrick
Turbo

Keppie
Olakau-atu
Gosiewski
Schuster

Depth:
Boyle
Sipley
Davey
Tuitivake
S.Fainu

Croker
Schneider
-Fainu-

Parker
Harper
Miski
Ben T
Taufua

Taupau Cust Paseka
Garner Siro
Jake

Chez
Foran
Walker Suli
Funa Saab* Garrick
Turbo

Keppie
Olakau-atu
Gosiewski
Schuster

Depth:
Boyle
Sipley
Davey
Tuitivake
S.Fainu

Croker
Schneider
-Fainu-

Parker
Harper
Miski
Ben T
Taufua
OK. Why didn't we see Sippers at all last season?
Where has Tenterfield gone?

surely he is a flegg signing, playing schoolboys at present. I know his coach said he had signed an NRL contract with manly, but that would seem unlikely at his age.
Just going off the telegraph article, and they claimed he was a top 30 signing. You might be right but

True. Do you put that down to bad coaching or selfish players?

It would have to be coaching, surely... And if it is down to selfish playing, it should be the coach/coaching staff who fix it.

It's frustrating as Garrick has pace, and is a decent finisher... but 90% of the time he only seems to be given the ball in our own 20 metre zone, off a slow play-the-ball, to do a hit up. And then we wonder why he looks worse than he did in 2019.

Miski has been very patient and committed to the club, and in my opinion not done anything wrong when on field.
Deserves a crack.
NYEagle
That great solo 60 metre try against the Warriors that thrashed us in our last game was the only outstanding highlight for us
One Great Solo try does not make a Great Sea eagle but he does deserve a go and lets hope he makes the most of it .

Taupau Cust Paseka
Garner Siro
Jake

Chez
Foran
Walker Suli
Funa Saab* Garrick
Turbo

Keppie
Olakau-atu
Gosiewski
Schuster

Depth:
Boyle
Sipley
Davey
Tuitivake
S.Fainu

Croker
Schneider
-Fainu-

Parker
Harper
Miski
Ben T
Taufua
We need a Toupouniua type badly (plus as you said Saab, Garner & Schneider)

Deserves a crack.
NYEagle
Has he been patient or he was bottom of the pecking order. Remember he was only picked when we had absolutely no one.
I think he is a good reserve grader but not a starter in firsts.
My point is if we are settling for players of this caliber we will not win a premiership any time soon and that is reason anyone plays or follows a team for.

All together now, raise your voices ... can I get a hearty ... "In Des we trust" ..

IN DES WE TRUST!
(at least for 12 more months :))
Yes I’ll support that BUT as I’ve said numerous times , Des flew “ under the Radar “ this year with so many other coaches under more pressure than him BUT without a doubt Des is absolute top of the list under pressure for 2021.

Yes I’ll give him some rope , but favourite son or not if he sticks with the side we have ( plus Davey / Foran ) , plays the same loyalty card **** each week and we end up languishing in 15th/16th spot all year then heads should roll , after all as we’ve been told “ it’s a results driven business”.

IN DES WE TRUST!
(at least for 12 more months :))
Wonder if Des still has the fire burning within? Can't tell just by watching his interviews.
Not saying he needs to go totally psycho like Bellamy, but... well you know!

Wonder if Des still has the fire burning within? Can't tell just by watching his interviews.
Not saying he needs to go totally psycho like Bellamy, but... well you know!

But you must admit it is a strange world SER8 ... Dessie rips a door of the hinges in anger .. he is a hero ... Dylan punches a door and he is a ----- ,

But you must admit it is a strange world SER8 ... Dessie rips a door of the hinges in anger .. he is a hero ... Dylan punches a door and he is a ----- ,

It is a strange world fo' sho!

though... (lol)

Des was still able to coach the next week whereas walker was out of action because the door was stronger.

Zero tackle still has Schoey in our development list. Actually Zerotackle is wrong, it's coming back to me, Schoey took that Musgroves spot in the 30 when he couldn't cut it.

**** so right now most probably just one spot left unless some more outs. With no hooker apart from Foran No experienced Prop to replaced AFB. No Saab. No Garner. And that's all with an unknown against Hoppa.

Im really starting to feel depressed for the year ahead. WOW. I didn't realise so many development players had been pushed up for next year. ****.
Harper took Musgroves spot

If you look here you will see this years squad and who is top 30 and who is development

Harper took Musgroves spot

2020 such a bad year in more ways than 1. I must have had our signings all over the place from the outset, As I would have wagered plenty that we only had a spot for Harper after Sam Smith vacated a spot to move back home to Gladstone with his girly friend expecting?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4