• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I guess Miski is taking one of the places left by Elliott or Metcalf (both released). Maybe we'll import another outside back such as Saab. Not wishing ill for Jorge, but I hope he doesn't take one of the wing spots next year. I am quite positive that we will have a revitalised side with Walker, Turbo & Suli (later) returning plus Foran, Schuster, Haumole, Paseka and others.

Burbo is in the current development squad

2020 Top 30
I suspect he is still a development spot in 21. Everything I've read around Burbo signing, balances senior contract with also saying he is being developed slowly over the coming years.

So do we even have any places in our 30 left to fill? Im going to make one assumption that Saddler moves from development to top 30 next year. Have all our outs currently been filled like this?

Out. In.
Metcalf. Foran.
Levi. Miskie (from Development)
Trex. Burbo. (from Development)
Waddell. Davey.
Thompson. Schoey.(from Development)
AFB. Saddler.(from Development)

Schuster was already in the top 30 for 2020.

Has it been confirmed that Burbo is upgraded to the top 30?
Zero tackle still has Schoey in our development list. Actually Zerotackle is wrong, it's coming back to me, Schoey took that Musgroves spot in the 30 when he couldn't cut it.

**** so right now most probably just one spot left unless some more outs. With no hooker apart from Foran No experienced Prop to replaced AFB. No Saab. No Garner. And that's all with an unknown against Hoppa.

Im really starting to feel depressed for the year ahead. WOW. I didn't realise so many development players had been pushed up for next year. ****.

Last edited:
Zero tackle still has Schoey in our development list.
I am only looking at the Sea Eagles list. Six out of the top 30 gone with AFB being the only major loss. Two purchases in Foran & Davey. Miski confirmed upgrading from development squad - not sure about the others. With better luck re injuries & more playmakers in the side, I am feeling positive about 2021. If somehow Fainu returns that would be a great boon. I feel the main need is genuine speed on the wing.

I am only looking at the Sea Eagles list. Six out of the top 30 gone with AFB being the only major loss. Two purchases in Foran & Davey. Miski confirmed upgrading from development squad - not sure about the others. With better luck re injuries & more playmakers in the side, I am feeling positive about 2021. If somehow Fainu returns that would be a great boon. I feel the main need is genuine speed on the wing.
Is he confirmed or is it just from the mole?

I think we are in for another tough season if we are settling for signings like this. Nothing against the young man but the last thing we need is a short slow winger.
Taufua, Parker, and now Miski all taking up valuable outside back positions in our top 30. Throw in Croker, another season without Fainu most likely, Suli out for the first portion of the season, and Burbo who hasn't filled out physically yet, nor played a single 1st grade game. Foz, Turbo, and Walkz extremely injury-prone...
Won't be holding my breath for 2021

Taufua, Parker, and now Miski all taking up valuable outside back positions in our top 30. Throw in Croker, another season without Fainu most likely, Suli out for the first portion of the season, and Burbo who hasn't filled out physically yet, nor played a single 1st grade game. Foz, Turbo, and Walkz extremely injury-prone...
Won't be holding my breath for 2021

Safely book your holidays for September.

If my memory serves me correctly, Miski was the only one of our wingers who scored a solo long-distance try last season, showing strength, a step and pace.
I'm pleased he'll be with us next season.
He is not scared doing the hard yards in our own 20, and pretty strong. Quite happy for him to be in one of the 18-30 spots, and we know he can step in to 1st grade when needed.

If my memory serves me correctly, Miski was the only one of our wingers who scored a solo long-distance try last season, showing strength, a step and pace.
I'm pleased he'll be with us next season.

That was probably the only time in 2020 that one of our wingers received the ball in open space

With every other opportunity the ball died with a second rower who took the tackle instead of passing it

I just think we have to many inexperienced kids being blooded at once.

Think of the amount of games played by our outs in AFB, Thommo, Trex, Levi, Waddell, and Elliott.

That experience was spread across the park.

So far eplaced by just Foz and lads with only a hand full of games.

Then consider our squad already has kids who haven't got enough games under their belt in the last couple of years, already filling some big shoes next year. Think Schoey, Cust, Guac and Funa.

Nothing against blooding inexperience. It's just turning into a lot at oncebwith our 2021 squad some how, looking more like a year 1 of a 5 year plan. Next year is a re-building year.

Last edited:
That was probably the only time in 2020 that one of our wingers received the ball in open space

With every other opportunity the ball died with a second rower who took the tackle instead of passing it
True. Do you put that down to bad coaching or selfish players?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4