Michael Robertson

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
lennon is out for the rest of the year through injury i thought. Up until that point he was our best back in PL and was carving it up.

To bother purchasing such a low percentage winger i would assume he is in the top echelon when it comes to defence and under the high ball. Otherwise try taylor/peachey, both would be cheaper

From the Vault
I googled Robbo's twin bro (who is Adam by the way) and found this old thread from 2005. Once again, the wisdom of us armchair ST critics is outstanding!
Sorry Fluffy!

My favourite Manly winger. The guy was all class and solid as a rock.

A line from this mornings' Manly Daily...........

Canberra winger Michael Robertson is likely to join the Sea Eagles next year following the departure of Scott Donald.

Robertson, originally from Dubbo in NSW, made his NRL debut for the Raiders in 2001.

He has scored 14 tries from 57 appear ances for Canberra

From what I remember of him he has a bit more size than Donald and for a while went on a bit of a try-scoring spree. I'm surprised he only has 14 of them from 57 games.

Has had a wretched run with injury lately.

No news on George Rose - interesting.
I think Robbo will be a great winger for us and go on and play in future grandfinal wins in 08 and 11 .

From the Vault
I googled Robbo's twin bro (who is Adam by the way) and found this old thread from 2005. Once again, the wisdom of us armchair ST critics is outstanding!
Sorry Fluffy!

He was one who certainly improved big time with us

Actually watched Robbo play his first A grade game against the Cowboys at Townsville"s Dairy farmers in early 2006 , and while it was not that noticeable then that he would develop into such a quality winger [ and of course occasional full back ] , his very calm and reliable playing style was still very apparent that night . Really excellent career with the Sea Eagles and fitting that he kicked that last conversion at full time in the 2011 G F to definitely go out as a winner and almost certain that no other Manly winger [ or player ] has scored a hat trick of tries in a G . F . like Robbo did in 08 .

Loved Robbo . He and the wolf were my favorite wingman to play for the mighty seaeagles.
Well said. My absolute favourite winger is Wolfman :inlove: but he's closely followed by Robbo and Chris Hicks...all 3 were wonderful Manly wingers imho :rock:

I'll never forget that game when Robbo got tackled, and his full package (dick and balls) all popped out in the tackle (and it was shown on the footy show), and he was bald as a badger down there. GOLD.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4