MIA [Merged Thread]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The off season can be a difficult place on ST, so many get pissed off and leave during this time.

Back at about “ post 100” ( my next post will be number 30,000) @Dan contacted me after I got highly pissed off about something said to me and suggested I take ST with a grain of salt.

Ive since done that for the last 29899 posts !!
30000 posts. Sht @Mark from Brisbane get a life :rofl::clap:

The off season can be a difficult place on ST, so many get pissed off and leave during this time.

Back at about “ post 100” ( my next post will be number 30,000) @Dan contacted me after I got highly pissed off about something said to me and suggested I take ST with a grain of salt.

Ive since done that for the last 29899 posts !!
I actually find the off season has some of the most interesting content. I love a good YART that has certain qualification. Some of the threads that might only go for 2-3 pages, but if you read the first post, then immediately skip to the last post, it's like Chinese whispers.

I actually find the off season has some of the most interesting content. I love a good YART that has certain qualification. Some of the threads that might only go for 2-3 pages, but if you read the first post, then immediately skip to the last post, it's like Chinese whispers.
But then u miss 3 pages of name calling

Almost every single one goes off track , sometimes very quickly!

Years back on another site there was a poster Sueridgepipe. Anyway Time blends maybe 15 years , and because the styles were similar i just pretty much assumed @susan was one in the same
not MIA but ........bored.

There has been some hoo diddilies on here but lotti would at least be in the GF for sure.

Happily Manly
Harveys Elbow
and Snake (I do remember him saying he was pissed off with the lot of us and taking a break), but he is missed.

(I tried finding the thread for this, but I’m fuked with the search thingo.)

Anyone other regular posters missing?

It is not about Where are our feathered friends that have gone missing

It is about How are our feathered friends that have gone missing

We all go through a different journey in life and some times we need our own time

On behalf of our Great Silvertails forum we hope our Great Feathered friends like @HappilyManly @Harvies elbow @Snake are happy and healthy and we all look forward to their unique and passionate Manly posts.
download.png

It is not about Where are our feathered friends that have gone missing

It is about How are our feathered friends that have gone missing

We all go through a different journey in life and some times we need our own time

On behalf of our Great Silvertails forum we hope our Great Feathered friends like @HappilyManly @Harvies elbow @Snake are happy and healthy and we all look forward to their unique and passionate Manly posts.
View attachment 14622
Couldn’t agree more @BOZO .
Have a break when you need it
But just remember we are the ST family, and we look after our own.
This site has got me threw some real hard times. Without pissing in his pocket, I just hope @Dan knows the importance of what he has created.

• 👍
Reactions: Dan
This site has got me threw some real hard times. Without pissing in his pocket, I just hope @Dan knows the importance of what he has created.
Cheers mate, it's a labour of love and glad it's made a positive impact for people

:h:

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10