MIA [Merged Thread]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
How about a YART of missing Silvertail posters

1 @Ryan
2 @Canteen Worker
3 @Terry Randall
Canteen worker is alive and well and currently the principal of a school near Tamworth I believe. He has quite the social media account about it.

As for Terry Randall I don't know as I've never had any real life contact with him, I can try and hunt him down

Canteen worker is alive and well and currently the principal of a school near Tamworth I believe. He has quite the social media account about it.

As for Terry Randall I don't know as I've never had any real life contact with him, I can try and hunt him down
Be careful though Dan.
I'm seeing a log cabin in the woods...

Ok, it’s been six days since the semi loss and no word from @globaleagle . As you know six days is a lifetime for him to not comment.
So big shout out to our Canadian friend. (and also @robbiea . Not that your missing, just didn’t want you to feel left out.)
Holla back, or we’ll have to contact the “Moose flying search and rescue team".:call::call::call:

@globaleagle is a well weathered Manly Supporter and has survived the previous tragic Manly stitch ups by Officialdom :rock:

The Hat on the other hand may have thrown itself off a Whistler slope :tmi:

giphy.gif

Ok, it’s been six days since the semi loss and no word from @globaleagle . As you know six days is a lifetime for him to not comment.
So big shout out to our Canadian friend. (and also @robbiea . Not that your missing, just didn’t want you to feel left out.)
Holla back, or we’ll have to contact the “Moose flying search and rescue team".:call::call::call:
I would presume @globaleagle ,Hat and the Missus are off holidaying around the world yet again .No kids /will travel is their motto.
I predict skiing maybe in the Patagonia region or somewhere else exotic.
I will keep a look out to the west where he gathers,and keep listening for the pitter patter of the hooves.

I would presume @globaleagle ,Hat and the Missus are off holidaying around the world yet again .No kids /will travel is their motto.
I predict skiing maybe in the Patagonia region or somewhere else exotic.
I will keep a look out to the west where he gathers,and keep listening for the pitter patter of the hooves.
He last checked in on Tuesday morning.

Hello Manly fans,
Mrs GE here letting you know that Mr ge (note lower caps) is alive and currently down in Florida looking over the gulf of Mexico with all the other old farts.
Some days ago I heard a howl early in the morning and thinking the worst (ie, something happened to my dog) I went to check it out only to see ge staring at the lap top with a Manly game on. Manly had lost (sorry) and as I don't follow rugby league, except to be told to call it rugby league, I went back to sleep.
When I got up I noticed ge still staring at the computer screen so I googled the game to see headlines like 'dudded' and 'ripped off' so I guess you are out of the finals because of bad officiating.

Thinking ge might need some time away and with me being awesome I picked him up and put him in the car (yep, I'm that strong) and we've come down to Florida. We first went to the Kennedy Space center as ge says he worked on the space program but not to type that as it is still classified. I said I will type it as you've never worked for nasa you lying git.

Um, here is a picture of some rockets I was told to post.
UEjNBDyl.jpg

After the KSC, we headed off to Universal studios to try and get ge out of the fetal position and to stop mumbling about something called a 'sutton'?
Here is a picture of ge at 'Moes'
B62Emdfl.jpg

Then we went to Diagon Alley (for those Harry Potter fans) and here's a dragon.

fjHhD5Ml.jpg

So, ge is alive and he says thanks to the four or so people that noticed he was gone. He also asked me to say sorry on his behalf if anyone was waiting for an update on the Toronto wolfpack rugby league team - he says about 3 people read his reports - but he didn't even watch the game.

Ok, um, have a nice day everyone. BYE!

Classic GE! Good to hear you’re safe and well. I know exactly where you’ll be Oct 5th (or should be)......

E36F99AB-EEA1-43C6-A2DD-E7F6AAF3C47D.png

GE. Remember there is always another sea eagle premiership at the end of the rainbow. Dessie has 2020 vision you know. And if Toronto win their Grand Final, we'll also be watching GE reports on the SuperLeague next year. Go the Sea Eagles Wolf Pack

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6