MIA [Merged Thread]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
In addition to Bozo ... who fortunately we have been advised is OK .... I have missed @Harvies elbow ... not posted since May ..... where are you mate .... hope all is good ...

... and @Ryan .... whom I suspect is just taking a little R&R from the never ending battle for truth justice and doom to Manly's enemies ....
All good thanks Woodsie.
For varying reasons, mostly time related, haven't been on here but all good now.
Fmd the boys have been going well.
Be good to catch up on your 'musings' mate ...

Ryan is fine, little cold on the northern beaches this winter, he has gone into hibernation in his manly onesie , cheering or yelling at the boys on game day on the tele, Hard to tell if the yelling is short tempered or just little man syndrome.

I also am worried for Ryan. He had a few head knocks and has been very negative and short tempered (more than normal). All tell tales signs of something not right.
Hope I'm wrong.
Be good to hear from you @Ryan

Maybe a finals YART?
He hasn't been on or even viewed Silvertails since July 9 (or unless he hasn't been logged on) so I hope he is okay too. Maybe @Dan might know?

He hasn't been on or even viewed Silvertails since July 9 (or unless he hasn't been logged on) so I hope he is okay too. Maybe @Dan might know?
He posted a few times that he was sick of the positive brigade hammering away at anyone who saw things differently to those who weren’t feeling so positive about the season.

It’s a shame, because he often brought a left of field point of view to the site. But I’ve been reading Ryan’s posts for almost fifteen years (I browsed the forums regularly for about eight years prior to becoming a member) and I reckon he’ll be back at some point.

Last edited:
Come back Ryan. Myself and others haven't agreed with some of your stuff because we see things differently. But that doesn't mean our opinions are worth any more than yours are and you belong here more than many through your years of dedication, including me.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8