Message from Donny Singe

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
In fact take barca v real Madrid - yes there is language however the majority of noise is jeering and whistling

lsz said:
I do not take joy from other peoples suffering like the qld floods

Wrong angle.
It's not about taking joy. It's about creating the most awful, disgusting atmosphere possible. It's not the words, it's the vibe of ill feeling towards those who go against us. If they were human, they'd be Manly supporters but they aren't.

I do not think the means justify the end - we are just two different people in how we look at it

Duff said:
lsz said:
I do not take joy from other peoples suffering like the qld floods

Wrong angle.
It's not about taking joy. It's about creating the most awful, disgusting atmosphere possible. It's not the words, it's the vibe of ill feeling towards those who go against us. If they were human, they'd be Manly supporters but they aren't.
Hi Duff, I don't know how much of your posts are meant as a stir/joke but I believe Manly supporters can do their best for the team, club and fellow supporters by showing class, cheering loud and not insulting the opposition or speaking of their misfortunes.
Booing, jeering is all good. Personal insults to players or supporters is not in good sporting spirit Imo.
Focus on Manly and scream your lungs out for the good of the Mighty Sea Eagles.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Then why criticise Wok for doing exactly the same thing?

No, he's doing it right. I hate him and that is what he wants.
I want people like him to hate me as much as i hate them. That's what it's all about.
You're supposed to think that all supporters of other clubs are vermin.
They think that way about us, why should it all go one way? That doesn't sound fair to me.

lol. to be continued, have to head off to Brookie and I'm a fair distance away, might see you there!

It's on again, Folks!
http://www.seaeagles.com.au/news-display/You-make-the-difference-at-Brookie-Donny/62409

"You give us the rub of the green. You call the 50/50s as you see them, you add a metre to Snake's stride, you give Matai shoulders of steel, you refuel George's tank, you create space for Lyon, you steel Foran's mind and you keep clarity in Cherry's."

I feel then that we let Wolfman down by not protecting his physical integrity, and T-Rex ignores even those of us who love him:s

Win Big Manly :heart:

It's on again, Folks!
http://www.seaeagles.com.au/news-display/You-make-the-difference-at-Brookie-Donny/62409

"You give us the rub of the green. You call the 50/50s as you see them, you add a metre to Snake's stride, you give Matai shoulders of steel, you refuel George's tank, you create space for Lyon, you steel Foran's mind and you keep clarity in Cherry's."

I feel then that we let Wolfman down by not protecting his physical integrity, and T-Rex ignores even those of us who love him:s

Win Big Manly :heart:

Like Donny, I'm hoping to hear you all tonight so loud that I'll be able to hear you all from up here in Hervey Bay. If you can't make it that loud then make it that bloody loud for my TV then so that I won't be able to hear the commentators whoever they are for this game (hopefully not Hadley) :D

GO MANLY !!!!

Like Donny, I'm hoping to hear you all tonight so loud that I'll be able to hear you all from up here in Hervey Bay. If you can't make it that loud then make it that bloody loud for my TV then so that I won't be able to hear the commentators whoever they are for this game (hopefully not Hadley) :D

GO MANLY !!!!

I liked his latest message!

http://www.seaeagles.com.au/news-display/Champion-team-trumps-team-of-champions/63411

...That is why the most prestigious award is one of leadership and commitment to the team.

Jamie Lyon and Jason King: Dally M Captains of the Year.

Thats what I'm proud of and that is a true achievement.

Gaining an award because you are there for the others in your team? Bloody outstanding!

Top stuff!! :)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4