Merry Christmas all!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
yes Grinch! thats right we eat and especially drink to escape the reality of our families

Merry xmas to you and everyone else as well!

Merry Christmas - I hate the Xmas bit as the Jesus bit is the reason for the season!

Have a good one all with those that are precious and important to you and keep safe.

First wave of family houseguests arriving in a few hours, off to the shops now (which is why later we'll get to eat drink and be merry)
I really can't help liking this time of year, even though I'm not religious at all.

Canteen Worker said:
Merry Christmas - I hate the Xmas bit as the Jesus bit is the reason for the season!

Have a good one all with those that are precious and important to you and keep safe.

Ditto. Well said Canteen Worker.

Merry Christmas everyone. Peace and Goodwill to all.

Merry Christmas to all and happy and safe New Year, can't wait for Round 1 to our mighty team back on paddock smash the opposition

Since I work in a bottleshop, I don't get to relax until closing time on Dec 24th, but since we are legally forced to be closed for Xmas and boxing day, that's when ill drink, drink and be merry!

Hope you all have a maroon and white Xmas!

Blake said:
Since I work in a bottleshop, I don't get to relax until closing time on Dec 24th, but since we are legally forced to be closed for Xmas and boxing day, that's when ill drink, drink and be merry!

Hope you all have a maroon and white Xmas!

What beer do you recommend for the Christmas break? I will be back in OZ for a few weeks over the festive season.

Have a Merry Xmas everyone

go #SeaEag13s

livepreview.aspx

Bah humbug.
Another day like birthdays, NYE, valentines day etc where we're all expected to act in a certain way like good little robots. It's all about shops making money.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4